Thread: sch-r355c NEED SERVICE MENU CODE!

Feedback Score

Angry sch-r355c NEED SERVICE MENU CODE!

I just bought a Straight talk SCH-R355C samsung phone and was trying to find any service unlock codes or anything for this phone as it is extremely limited. I tried some codes for other phones without luck.
    I doubt this info will help but here it is...

S/W: R355.CK21
    PRL: 59182
    ERI: None
    Browser: 6.2.3.8
    H/W R355.02

Things i'd like to do, update browser version, enable applications and/or games, enable DUN, and anything else your not suppost to be able to do.

Carriers
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by psycotrip View Post
    I just bought a Straight talk SCH-R355C samsung phone and was trying to find any service unlock codes or anything for this phone as it is extremely limited. I tried some codes for other phones without luck.
    I doubt this info will help but here it is...

S/W: R355.CK21
    PRL: 59182
    ERI: None
    Browser: 6.2.3.8
    H/W R355.02

Things i'd like to do, update browser version, enable applications and/or games, enable DUN, and anything else your not suppost to be able to do.
    If you are able to accomplish any of this, please post back later telling everyone how many days it was before ST killed your new phone and its minutes and days, leaving you with absolutely nothing for the time and money you invested ?

Feedback Score

Thanks for the vote of confidence!

Look, I don't care if i get the phone turned off or my service cut. Now, anyone who actually can help me would be much appreciated. And if i do get the service cut i actually did plan on telling everyone how long it took. I just got this phone as a toy anyways, so someone help me break it!

Phones
    All R/Were on Straight Talk HTC EVO, Fascinate, Casio Commando, LG Revolution,HTC TB,Incredible 1& 2
    HTC EVO 4G ON Straight Talk - DIED
    Samsung Fascinate OC'd to 1.2 on Straight Talk-Sold
    Carriers
    STRAIGHT TALK-Flash Android's to
    Feedback Score
    use cdma workshop or a program like that. Usually thats the only way to get settings like that to stick or even change them.

Feedback Score
    im trying cdma workshop now, i dont think it will work over bluetooth as this phone doesn't have a bluetooth serial interface, i ordered a micro usb cable to try. I also just got a usb jtag and a usb serial ttl cables. I wish we could get hold of a copy of the straight talk firmware for this phone.

Phones
    Too Many To List...
    Galaxy S2,all 4 EVOs,Optimus S,TP2,Imagio,Diamond
    Carrier
    Boost(CDMA)/Metro(CDMA)
    Feedback Score
    I tried CDMA WS, the phone connects, but it doesn't communicate. Tried the R450 approach but I can't get the hidden menu (tried FN - H and nothing...)

Feedback Score
    How would I go about connecting my sch-r355 to cdma workshop via a usb cable? I looked for modem drivers but to no avail.