Thread: AT&T Quickfire Firmware?

Device(s)
    Galaxy s3
    Carrier(s)
    PagePlus
    Feedback Score

AT&T Quickfire Firmware?

I have been Googling my rear end off on this one to no avail. I am fully aware that the AT&T Quickfire is a block of crap in a plastic housing, however, I am in a bit of a situation at work, and was wondering if any of you may be able to shed some light on this predicament.

I have 3 AT&T Quickfires that were bought from customers (we deal in anonymity) that have personal lock codes on them. I have tried, to no avail, to access them with CDMA workshop (I know... but it does work on SOME GSM phones that I have heard of), as well as various other methods. So, since I cannot take them to AT&T without them charging me more than I am willing to pay, I would like to simply rewrite the firmware on them. I am by no means a stranger to flashing firmware, as I do this for a living, but this particular phone is eluding me.

Feedback Score
    hi, if you have this phone driver, send me PM, Please
    my phone same have issues, user locked, i create usb cable, but, now need driver.

I found it inside from CricketQLMobile.exe, it automaticaly install C:\Program Files\UTStarcom\UTStarcom USB Modem Driver
    and C:\Program Files\Cricket\QuickLink Mobile\System\driver
    if needed someone only driver it's here http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FZE3RJPV