Galaxy S3
    Galaxy Nexus
    Tmobile Galaxy S2
    Carriers
    Straight Talk TMobile 4G
    Page Plus
    Feedback Score

Simple Mobile and Iphone4

Currently I am using pageplus blackberry with 44.95 unlimited plan with 20mb of data. When I go outside the country for month or two, i just put 10 dollars to plan doesnt renew, and come back, and put the rest so plan is active.

now i am thinking about putting iphone4 on simple mobile, i know i wont get 3g, but does the rest of the feature will work? like internet using edge, email , mms and sms?

would i be able to do the same what i am doing on pageplus?
    if i travel outside the us, instead of loading 60 dollars to get unlimited everything, just keep minimum balance so i dont loose number, or line disconnect. Thanks

Phone
    Dunno... changes every week.
    Feedback Score
    Being that there is no public carrier unlock you'll just have a heavy paper weight and the iPhone 4 uses a MicroSIM. You might be able to cut down a regular SIM to fit but I'm not going to guarantee that would work.

http://www.engadget.com/2010/07/13/i...ased-just-yet/ there is currently a Jailbreak but that doesn't equal an unlocked phone.

Unless you have a dire need to pay through the nose for a phone that as of now won't work with anything but AT&T, you're probably best off getting an iPhone 3G(S) or even an original iPhone since you're only getting EDGE data anyway. You can also get AT&T and when you leave the country you can put the line on standby so you're not paying a bill when you're away.

Phones
    Galaxy S3
    Galaxy Nexus
    Tmobile Galaxy S2
    Carriers
    Straight Talk TMobile 4G
    Page Plus
    Feedback Score

Thanks

Thanks for replying, yes i know the unlock and jailbreak is not avaliable for iphone 4 or 3gs iOS4.0 yet, but my question was not just about iphone4, but i was just wondering that would everything work with simple mobile or not with iphone 4 or iphone 3gs, if internet wont work (even edge) or sms or mms wont work, than there is no sense going with simple mobile. I would be better off with pageplus, the only reason i would want to switch is to use iphone once in life

Feedback Score

yes you can

hey im yunior hernandez i currently own and iPhone 4 and its connected to simplemobile and everything works excellent except 3G speeds only edge, if anything just email me elchulodekendall@yahoo.com i will help u.

Phones
    Metro Diamond WAP MMS GPS
    Windows Full Flash
    Android Full Flash
    Feedback Score
    GOod to know. Thanks for that info.