Thread: how do i flash phones to metro using qpst?

Feedback Score

how do i flash phones to metro using qpst?

how do u use QPST to add the PRL files to flash verizon or sprint phones to metropcs? i have a disc with the PRL files and the QPST program installed on my computer but i do not no how to flash it, when i plug in the phone nothing shows on the COM ports. what do i do?

also i want to flash a few phones such as the htc hero, palm treo, palm pixi, and blackberry phones. please advise me how to use QPST to flash or if theres another program out there to allow you to flash phones with the PRL files. thanks and i live in michigan if that matters.

Carriers
    Tmobile
    Feedback Score
    not legally you will
    HITMAN OF THE METRO MAFIA

Feedback Score
    you can flash the phones yourself im just confused on how to use QPST

Phones
    HTC Evo [Afflicted Evo 2.3.3]
    Htc EVO
    Htc Sensation 4G
    Carriers
    MetroPCS
    Feedback Score
    palm treo, pixi, and blackberries are not supported by houdini and thats why metro wants to block all data from flashed phones because of flashers that do not support houdini and metro and decide to do what they want. thats why he said its not legal and by that he means metro standards.
    Code Name: L0GiC4L 3ViL
    Quote: "Make love not war... Contribute dont leech.My insane logic gets the job done..."
    Latest Exploits:
    evo full flash (yes mms works), samsung intercept web (ask around), moto droid full flash
    Next Hijack: AFFLICTION ROM

11/4 3000th post

Feedback Score
    well u see im not using houdini, i have another program (name unknown) and i no it flashes because i bought it but lost the instructions to flash and cant contact the guy i got it from off ebay. i just not sure how to flash using QPST, thats all i want to figure out. not weather its illegal or not against metro standards. i no the phones can be flashed the ? is how. thanks

Phones
    HTC Evo [Afflicted Evo 2.3.3]
    Htc EVO
    Htc Sensation 4G
    Carriers
    MetroPCS
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by metroflashsales View Post
    well u see im not using houdini, i have another program (name unknown) and i no it flashes because i bought it but lost the instructions to flash and cant contact the guy i got it from off ebay. i just not sure how to flash using QPST, thats all i want to figure out. not weather its illegal or not against metro standards. i no the phones can be flashed the ? is how. thanks
    That right there is why metro is trying to block web and mms from flashed phones. But to answer your question most palms need to put into passthrough mode, and have a special cable blackberries need another piece of software to hook up to qpst. best thing you can do is continue to a)use google or b) flash phones legitimately. its not about if the phones can be flashed its about how your going about doing it. i can understand a droid and having to back door metro but most people already know how to use qpst through google or searching and reading.

Phones
    HTC Droid Eris (Fully Flashed, but now its not connecting to mobile network. CONFUSED)
    HTC Touch Pro
    HTC Vogue
    Carrier
    Metro PCS
    Feedback Score
    Logic.. You said you understand maybe flashing a Droid and having to back door metro? Could you explain what you mean by that? Are you saying that you can get your phone in the inventory WITHOUT metro pcs flashing the phone themselves, or what? Sorry if thats a dumb question, but Ive always wondered if you that possible, and how all those "illegal" phones are added to the inventory if Metro is unable to flash them. Are they cloning or what? I see all those blackberry's and Palms on Craigslist that stores sell, and say they will put it on metro pcs for you, but I dont want to mess with it if I cant walk into a store myself and have it added to my account. Am I making sense? Once again, sorry If Im confusing or asking something retarded.. lol

Phone
    Motorola Triumph
    Carrier
    Virgin Mobile
    Feedback Score
    You're going by "Metroflashsales" and you don't know how to use QPST?!?!? Wow. I assume you insist on using QPST 'cause you're also too cheap to buy a copy of CDMA Workshop? You seriously need a LOT more experience before you go passing your work on to paying customers.

Carrier
    MetroPCS
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by metroflashsales View Post
    how do u use QPST to add the PRL files to flash verizon or sprint phones to metropcs? i have a disc with the PRL files and the QPST program installed on my computer but i do not no how to flash it, when i plug in the phone nothing shows on the COM ports. what do i do?

also i want to flash a few phones such as the htc hero, palm treo, palm pixi, and blackberry phones. please advise me how to use QPST to flash or if theres another program out there to allow you to flash phones with the PRL files. thanks and i live in michigan if that matters.
    you get a piece of tin foil and wrap it around the battery so the phone makes a certain connection to qpst and then it will be detected automatically and thats all their is to it.

ElEcTrOPyRo

CODE NAME: ElEkTrOpYrO
    QUOTES:"If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons? "Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."
    LATEST EXPLOITS:
    Tutorial for LG VERSA
    Tutorial for LG Envy Touch
    Tutorial for Iphone
    Tutorial for LG Lucid
    Tutorial for HTC Thunderbolt

Phones
    HTC Droid Eris (Fully Flashed, but now its not connecting to mobile network. CONFUSED)
    HTC Touch Pro
    HTC Vogue
    Carrier
    Metro PCS
    Feedback Score
    lmao.. Glad to see Im not the ONLY one using that technique, Electro.. I've used QPST to flash a Mogul to metro pcs before, but Im still confused on how people get the ESN in the metro inventory, when they arent houdini flashed phones. I was "told" by a corporate store, when I took said mogul in that the ONLY way they could add me to the inventory is if the phone is actually flashed BY the houdini software, so I had to pay them 20 bucks to do what Ive already done for them. I even offered to pay the 20 just to have them add me, but they said they couldnt, so I had to have them flash the phone anyways. Can someone share how they go about adding these esn's to the inventory when people have these pixi's, BB Storm, and other phones that arent on the official houdini list of supported handsets? Ive thought about getting one a few times off craigslist, but Im afraid I wont get the esn added to my account due to it not being a supported handset. I would think you have to "know a guy" that works for metro that would activate it for you, under the table, if you will, which would make it pretty hard to turn around and sell later.