Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Will _____ Sprint (or other) phone work on Boost CDMA? Part 3

deathtrip Guest
    No... You've been here long enough to know that.

Device(s)
    Nexus 5
    Carrier(s)
    T-mobile, Boost Mobile(former)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by deathtrip View Post
    I don't have one, and haven't been able to find one yet. Not even on Ebay.
    Btw I'll be on the lookout of a Bold 9650 ESN. I assume i can get them off boxes One thing i have noticed is sprint no longer offers the Tour and only carries the Bold in all their retail stores.
    Former Boost Mobile Subscriber (2001-2013)
    Current T-Mobile Subscriber

deathtrip Guest
    Also, just throwing this out there... If anyone can get the MEID from a Virgin Mobile 8530, either try to swap it onto a Boost account, or give it to me to try. I'm not saying it will work but I want to try.

Device(s)
    Nexus 5
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9630/5.0.0.624 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/104)

Well I struck out on both tonight had to go to both best buy and walmart anyways. apparently our best buy doesn't carry virgin. I was thinking I could find a temp esn/meid off a box label. Then the walmart usually carries sprint 9650 with the box labels in a clear cabnet facing forward but for some reason they were sold out tonight

Carrier(s)
    Sprint/Boost Mobile CDMA
    Feedback Score
    it would be interesting to see if a Virgin Mobile 8530 would go onto a Boost Mobile account.

I haven't came across this but does anyone know about the LG Lotus Elite? That's the ONLY LG phone that has ever looked appealing to me.
    Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?

deathtrip Guest
    Well, I think the Lotus Elite is a hit/miss phone. I've had some go, and some not go.

Feedback Score
    I Know The List Says That The Palm 700W Is Supported But What About The Palm 700WX?

Device(s)
    Boostberry curve 8330m
    Carrier(s)
    Page Plus Cellular
    Feedback Score
    mhmm..someone should make a HUGE list and sticky it of all the phones currently working on boost mobile, with info on phone ect, but that would take foreverrrrrrrr to make!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by cvc7chris View Post
    mhmm..someone should make a HUGE list and sticky it of all the phones currently working on boost mobile, with info on phone ect, but that would take foreverrrrrrrr to make!
    Its already stickied

Device(s)
    Nexus 5
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    Well I'd love to find out if the BB 9560 works as my Tour just bit the crapper. Lasted me about two month. The trackball on it went out(clicking no longer works) which is known problem with the Tours and one reason RIM moved away to trackpads instead.

Any luck with those MEIDs i sent you DT?

deathtrip Guest
    Nope, unfortunately not.

Device(s)
    Nexus 5
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    Darn either they don't work because they need to be activated or they dont work on boost period

I need to decided rather or not to get my phone replaced at the local Sprint Store under manufacture(I just called the store and was told they replace it with the Bold 9650) or to use my Squaretrade warranty and get another tour(or money back). My Trackball is still working but you have to push on it real hard and holding it down for 2 seconds to get it to click. My guess is there is a faulty sensor or dust got in there.

Device(s)
    Nexus 5
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7E18 Safari/528.16)

Just remembered that in order to get sprint to repair or replace a device you have to be on an active postpaid account. Looks like I'm going the squaretrade route. If they wind up refunding the amount i spent on the tour vs repair(which i suspect they will) I'm very tempted to spend the extra $30 difference for a bold 9650 and taking a chance with boost

still havent found any 9650 meids i presume dt?

Feedback Score
    Anyone have any luck with a Reclaim M560?

deathtrip Guest
    Yep, have 2 active now.

Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast