Device(s)
    VX-8800 pink
    Carrier(s)
    T-mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by deathtrip View Post
    Yep, have 2 active now.

Is it a good phone to have?

Ok your guys Im on t-mobile now with my mom and we pay 160 i want to move to boost for the 50 unlimited.

So my questions for you guys are whats the best phone to have on boost from sprint? and how do i do this transfer? Im confused about how to go about this since some techniques dont work anymore like the spring.com one and some dont work all the time. Do i still buy a Motorola W385 to start of with CDMA X and then call and say something happened to my phone and need to change it to a new phone (sprint phone) and the CDMA plan? Or can i start with an IDEN phone and then switch? (since i already own one)

sorry for all the questions and THANK YOU

Device(s)
    boost warp 4g
    Carrier(s)
    virgin mobile
    Feedback Score
    i saw the phone list at the beginning that states the htc mogul and touch pro can both be activated. my question is which touch pro (1 or2) has the problems sometimes being activated. im leaing more to purchasing the reg touch pro or mogul. do have to do any tweaking to either phone besides the normal programming for it to work? in your opinion which is the better phone? i only use my phone really for data and pics.
    thanks

Device(s)
    Pantech Ocean
    Carrier(s)
    Boost Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Touch Pro 2's are the guessing games.

Aside from the tweeking needed to tether and that is sometimes needed to use picture messaging natively, Touch Pro's are one of the easiest phones to move in. I have tried a mogul, and while its a good sturdy device, I preferred the Touch Pro. It Also sports a better camera.
    Left Virgin for Helio and all it had to offer... Only to get "acquired" back to virgin again... slowly loosing everything I switched for. Then came a light at the end of the tunnel when we got "acquired" yet again by sprint... sadly they brought us nothing and took from us everything, so as the ship sank I stayed aboard and then on the 23rd I quickly ported over to boost... and I'm the happiest I've ever been.

RIP HELIO... you were set-up to fail but it was fun while it lasted.

Device(s)
    boost warp 4g
    Carrier(s)
    virgin mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by turbointhailand View Post
    Touch Pro 2's are the guessing games.

Aside from the tweeking needed to tether and that is sometimes needed to use picture messaging natively, Touch Pro's are one of the easiest phones to move in. I have tried a mogul, and while its a good sturdy device, I preferred the Touch Pro. It Also sports a better camera.
    thanks. ive been leaning more towards the touch pro. can u type on the scree using the numeric keypad like some phones? and are u able to use the email to send pictures? thanks

Feedback Score
    OK, so I have a Boost account with the Blackberry 8330. Last night, my phone and a beer decided they wanted to become one, with predictable results.

I have a Sprint Touch Diamond that I bought off Craigslist with a confirmed good serial number. I tried once before to call Boost and get them to activate it but no go. Any hints, advice, etc? I really don't want to shell out another $200 if I can get a phone activated that I already have.

Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    I had a lot of trouble with my touch diamond. Absolutely no luck getting it activated, after my fifth call I said screw it and had a dealer take care of it for me.
    renew orleans

Device(s)
    VX-8800 pink
    Carrier(s)
    T-mobile
    Feedback Score
    So I ended up buying a samsung reclaim and a htc diamond since i got both for about 90 bucks. Anyways i was wondering which one would give me less trouble to activate (i read the last post about trying to activate the diamond) and which one will have less glitches. im still indecisive of which one to keep since each of the phones has features i like...qwerty on the claim but i can download a lot more apps on the diamond. @ the moment i have a cliq which i like but dont want to keep paying a 160 for a family plan.

Device(s)
    Nexus 5
    Carrier(s)
    T-mobile, Boost Mobile(former)
    Feedback Score
    Man I cant believe how hard it is to find a Blackberry 9650 ESN. I'm still looking lol

After my Tour only lasted two months before the clicker(enter) function of the trackball died I'd love to be able to replace it with a Bold 9650 because of the new trackpad alone but I'm not sure I'm willing to drop $350ish on an unknown.

Also from my research trackball related issues are pretty common with blackberries. So even though I sent my Tour off to repaired I have a feeling the trackball will break again.

It hasn't been tried by anyone since the Bold first came out on Sprint hence the unknown factor.
    Former Boost Mobile Subscriber (2001-2013)
    Current T-Mobile Subscriber

Carrier(s)
    Cricket Wireless
    Feedback Score
    This question isn't directly about if my phone will work, since I currently have a centro on Boost. My question is related to reactivating it. I will be not requiring my boost phone for a few months and I don't play on continuing the service until I need it again. When I do reactivate it, can I simply use the boost website to activate it? I already know the msl so what I might need is the msid and number I guess.

deathtrip Guest
    Nope. What I would do is, put it on PAYGO and leave at least $5 in there. It will be good for 90 days from the last reboost day. Then in 90 days if it expires, I believe you have 30 days from that day to reboost or use it.

No harm in leaving it on there for when you are ready to use it again.

Device(s)
    Pantech Ocean
    Carrier(s)
    Boost Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by kg198202 View Post
    thanks. ive been leaning more towards the touch pro. can u type on the scree using the numeric keypad like some phones? and are u able to use the email to send pictures? thanks
    Sorry I didnt get back to you sooner, Yes you can Send Pictures Via Email, and It does support the on screen keyboard, But IMO its not great without using the stylus.

Device(s)
    Pantech Ocean
    Carrier(s)
    Boost Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyz221 View Post
    OK, so I have a Boost account with the Blackberry 8330. Last night, my phone and a beer decided they wanted to become one, with predictable results.

I have a Sprint Touch Diamond that I bought off Craigslist with a confirmed good serial number. I tried once before to call Boost and get them to activate it but no go. Any hints, advice, etc? I really don't want to shell out another $200 if I can get a phone activated that I already have.
    I have moved in a few Touch Pro/Diamonds and Haven't had any trouble whatsoever. You can try calling around 8-9pm Pacific, it might increase your odds a bit.

Device(s)
    boost warp 4g
    Carrier(s)
    virgin mobile
    Feedback Score
    thanks. i went ahead and bought a touch pro off of ebay. i hope i dont run into any problems doing a esn swap this time around.

Device(s)
    BB 8330
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Quick question is the list on the first thread an updated version or have there been any other phones that have able to put on boost from other sprint affiliated providers like virginmobile?

Device(s)
    BB 8330
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    dont get me wrong my 8330 is the sh*t to me but we are growing apart she doesnt have the memory and i want a android or a Os6 upgradable phone like the Curve 3G... shhhhh dont tell her i think she listening.....rofl

Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast