Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Will _____ Sprint (or other) phone work on Boost CDMA? Part 3

Device(s)
    came from Moto Rzr
    Carrier(s)
    came from Alltel
    Feedback Score
    is there a verizon/ boost thread here (what verizon phones will work with boost) or is it just the ones listed in this thread? my husband is looking at the motorola devour and he wants to put it on boost. is this possible?? thanks all!!

Device(s)
    Pantech Ocean
    Carrier(s)
    Boost Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Only Certain Sprint/Sprint MVNO's Phones will work on boost at this time. (No Verizon Phones will be able to work on Boost)
    Left Virgin for Helio and all it had to offer... Only to get "acquired" back to virgin again... slowly loosing everything I switched for. Then came a light at the end of the tunnel when we got "acquired" yet again by sprint... sadly they brought us nothing and took from us everything, so as the ship sank I stayed aboard and then on the 23rd I quickly ported over to boost... and I'm the happiest I've ever been.

RIP HELIO... you were set-up to fail but it was fun while it lasted.

Device(s)
    came from Moto Rzr
    Carrier(s)
    came from Alltel
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by turbointhailand View Post
    Only Certain Sprint/Sprint MVNO's Phones will work on boost at this time. (No Verizon Phones will be able to work on Boost)
    ok. i did a google and someone said yes it would since it would be unlocked. had to come here to get an expert opinion. thanks again!!

deathtrip Guest
    There is no "lock" on the phone. There's nothing to unlock in order to use any phone on any provider. The thing is, as turbo said, only certain Sprint phones work with Boost because Boost is a subsidiary of Sprint.

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Any luck on the LG Rumor Touch? I found a great deal on one and would like to give Boost CDMA a try (despise the coverage, though).

Also, is this phone capable of tethering? I know Boost doesn't support PAM, but is there some other way around it?

Thanks in advance.

Feedback Score
    will a palm treo 700wx from verizon network

Feedback Score
    Are you guys SERIOUS?!

How many times do we have to say NO VERIZON WIRELESS PHONES WILL WORK ON BOOST MOBILE.

ONLY Boost Mobile Branded, and SOME Sprint branded phones!

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    So, can a Rumor Touch be activated on Boost?

Device(s)
    White iPhone 4S 16gb
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    I've been waiting for that answer as well.. ^
    Also my guy friend is curious if a sprint branded incognito or Samsung seek would work on boost..
    He would rather buy a black incognito or blue sprint branded seek.
    "Art enables us to find ourselves and lose ourselves at the same time. ." - Thomas Merton

Facebook me, lustandfatalwine

deathtrip Guest
    PM me an ESN/MEID for a Rumor Touch and I'll try.

I've tried 2 Sprint series Seeks and they both failed.

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    been gone for awhile, but out of curiosity do you guys think that with the introduction of SERO+, would it affect what phone we can and can't add on boost?

Device(s)
    HtC Pro 2 FULL- BOOST
    Carrier(s)
    CRICKET
    Feedback Score

happening more and more

hey yall- usually when i try calling a sprint pro 2 and swapping in it goes without a problem- occasionally ull get the i cant do this for u raction however yesterday was a first for me-- i kept getting the "it wont let me attatch a plan to this phone" - i was told that yesterday however i was able to get it switched in after hearing that reply once- then today i was going to do another and i have gotten that same "we cannot attch a plan, sorry sir but i enter the esn and it makes me select a plan for this pone but none show up for me to select"- i have gotten that message soooo many times today- (atleast 10) has any one else experienced this?
    if its from the dirt then , smoke it it wont hurt

deathtrip Guest
    If they tell you that more than a few times, it means it can't be used... at all.

If you hear it once and it does go on with another rep... then it means the other rep knew it was a Sprint phone and didn't want to mess with it anymore.

Device(s)
    HtC Pro 2 FULL- BOOST
    Carrier(s)
    CRICKET
    Feedback Score
    dang.. this is the absolute first time this has happened and i have done it many times without ever a issue- oh well i will try another pro 2 thx!

Device(s)
    HtC Pro 2 FULL- BOOST
    Carrier(s)
    CRICKET
    Feedback Score
    hey deathtrip is there a chance that ur howardforums.com site gives false clean notifiations sometimes? because it turns out that the phone i was having issues with was actually not clean esn- however howardforums.com showed me that it was thats why i kept getting refused-

Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast