Thread: Pandora on Boost??

Feedback Score

Pandora on Boost??

I have a Samsung Instinct that i recently ported over to Boost and have tried to install Pandora on. I know this is possible for those running the instinct on Sprint since there are others who have done it and Pandora says the instinct is supported.

When i go to pandora's website and put in my number, i get a txt message with a download link. The link takes me to pandora's site with another link to download, which then just redirects me to i-wireless.com?? I've tried to find the .jar file for the new version of pandora's app but havn't been successful.

Anybody else been able to install Pandora on boosted phones or have the .jar file for the app? Maybe its just a problem due to the instinct's crappy OS?? Help??

Feedback Score
    I should add that trying to download just about anything, including sprint apps (using nascar app download link on phone for instance) just redirects me to "i-wireless" on the phone's native browser, where there isn't anything available to download anyway... Any ideas as to what's going on?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by wizitwizit View Post
    I have a Samsung Instinct that i recently ported over to Boost and have tried to install Pandora on. I know this is possible for those running the instinct on Sprint since there are others who have done it and Pandora says the instinct is supported.

When i go to pandora's website and put in my number, i get a txt message with a download link. The link takes me to pandora's site with another link to download, which then just redirects me to i-wireless.com?? I've tried to find the .jar file for the new version of pandora's app but havn't been successful.

Anybody else been able to install Pandora on boosted phones or have the .jar file for the app? Maybe its just a problem due to the instinct's crappy OS?? Help??
    Go here for some info and downloads:

http://www.instinct-samsung.com/list...plication/165/

Be advised that there appears to be an unresolved sound issue.

The main site is probably your source for downloadable applications and games:

http://www.instinct-samsung.com/

Feedback Score
    yep, been to that site and uploaded the .jar file to my phone, which doesn't seem to work. Scoured every forum i could find for an answer, doesn't seem to be a problem elsewhere, so i thought it might be a Boost problem. Pandora has a download link for sprint customers (which does seem to work for those operating the instinct on Sprint) but which doesn't work for me either through the native browser or opera mini