Feedback Score

Nikolina

My feedback post

Device(s)
    Samsung INNOV8 I8510 - Daily
    Feedback Score
    Phone arrived as described.

Packaging was fine.

Wished for better communication but his Internet went out.

Thank you for the service and phone!

Carrier(s)
    AT&T Wireless
    Feedback Score
    We agreed on a cross-trade. I shipped my phone (BB Torch) out on Friday the 17th, and she agreed to ship the same day. Didn't get shipped. Communication via Phone & the forum was lost until Monday after I kept calling repeatedly. Someone else answered the phone and said that her phone (Samsung Vibrant) was being shipped as we spoke. Lost contact again until Wednesday. Spoke to same odd, other person and the finally to Nikolina who now claims that she texted me the wrong apartment number (#82) for her address when in actuality it is #81 according to her. I said check with your neighbors and let me know tomorrow (Thursday - today). No information or contact all day. Called repeatedly this afternoon, and now the number she provided to me says it has been disconnected.

Zero contact. Zero phone. My phone (the torch) was shipped with Priority Mail w/Deliv confirmation and Delivery Confirmation says it was delivered MONDAY at just before 1PM. Looks like I'm out a $500 phone.

Zero communication via PM, impossible to reach via phone, DO NOT BUY FROM HER.

If anything changes I will change this to a neutral feedback - but as of now, it stays negative. First time I ever got screwed on an online trade.
    Smartphone Junkie
    Heatware
    Motorola Droid: CyanogenMod 6.0.0 ROM w/P3 1100MHz Kernel @ 1GHz
    Motorola Q9h on 6.1 Standard