Thread: HELP! New Boost phone but never got confirmation # and can't reach a human being!

Phone
    Sanyo crap on Boost
    Carrier
    ???
    Feedback Score

HELP! New Boost phone but never got confirmation # and can't reach a human being!

So I went to activate my new Boost phone online and it tells me that I can't do it online with my type of phone. Ok, so I call them to activate, with the ONLY number I've seen in the package and I get to the activation menu... somehow, I manage to get connected to a living person and they hooked me up with a 917 number and then transferred me to their payment department so I could pay with a debit card. He was cool. However:

I now get transferred to this absolute boob of a woman whom has to ask me everything 4 times, and yet the only thing she managed to get right was my first name as she repeated it constantly... But then again, she didn't even enter my name right in the system apparently, or where I live either.

Anyway, I also told her to make it so that the debit card would be used for automatic payments. Those two things look like they're set.. yet she never gave me an activation confirmation number which I'm being told I need now, and I can't use the phone to call anyone, nor can I get anyone from customer service again through any means of their stupid automated system! ? I entered in my phone number, pin and the MEID # and the system just keeps telling me that I need that confirmation # and it can't find any info about my phone.

Yet of course, when I look at my account information, the money is happily sitting in their hands, and the boost mobile activation page says that my MEID # is already in use, assumingly by me ? Yet isn't that a contradiction ? How in the world does anyone get to speak to a real person ?

What the heck do I do now ?

Doug

Phone
    Sanyo crap on Boost
    Carrier
    ???
    Feedback Score
    Ok, I got it. With the help of another thread, and confirmation from Victor from Boost CS, just hit 2-5-2-0 when you get the automated crap. I'm activated now, and I think it was a matter of re-booting the phone but "Victor" claims that he actually did something as well (not too sure about that one though..sounds like he's trying to be a hero).

Doug

Phone
    HTC One V
    Carrier
    Virgin Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Sounds like you had the same problem I'm currently having I purchased my phone at a reseller store but the activations not going through (they activated it for me) and I did stand their while the lady was on the phone with the activation...erm people. But I have no confirmation code, when I checked the activation process their was no information but when I tried to activate it myself it said that this MEID was already in use. I can't get a human being either.