Thread: Can you add time on your Safelink phone thru tracfone website and use a bonus code ?

Feedback Score

Question Can you add time on a Safelink phone thru tracfone website and use a bonus code ?

Can you add time on a Safelink phone thru tracfone website and use a bonus code ?

I was going to try to add time to my brothers phone who lives in another state not close to me,
    and his Safelink phone is dead (run out of minutes I assume ?)

Is there a way to add time to his safelink phone and possibly use a bonus code ?

Cant seem to find a way to add minutes on the safelink site,

it seems like I need to have the phone in my possesssion

does safelink allow bonus codes ?

I am pretty sure I can buy a 60 minute tracfone card to add minutes

Can I use the tracfone site to add minutes and simply type his safelink phone number
    into the tracfone site and use a bonus code ?

Can anybody pass along a way I can add minutes to a safelink phone
    when I dont have the phone in my possession ?

Any help appreciated

thank you
    Last edited by Shoeshine.; 08-24-2010 at 06:51 PM.

Feedback Score
    You add airtime from tracfone.com. SafeLink has its own set of bonus codes. They tell you about them in a no-charge text message sent directly to the phone and sometimes via email. SafeLink does not use the same bonus codes as Tracfone.

If "you are not able to make and receive phone calls" (the phrase on the website) then you must know the serial number. Otherwise you just use the phone number.

It seems like the only Tracfone denominations you can use are $20 or $30. Go to http://www.safelinkwireless.com for the info.

Carriers
    LycaMobile
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    My aunt has Safelink Wireless. She goes to the Tracfone website and purchase minutes and uses bonus codes. They offer these types of denominations with bonus minutes for only Safelink: 9.99 30 minute card for 50 minutes, 19.99 60 minute card for 100 minutes, and 29.99 120 minute card for 150 minutes. She doesn't have DMFL so I can't comment on that aspect.

My aunt usually gets the 9.99 card for 50 minutes and the extra offers of 10.00 for 60 minutes which give her 100 minutes and 5.00 for 30 minutes which give her 50 minutes. So about 25.00 for 200 minutes. Maybe if someone has Safelink with a DMFL phone they can give some extra savings pointers.

BTW, you have the option of using the phone number or serial number.
    19.99 Even More Plus
    200 Whenever Minutes
    Unlimited Nights
    Unlimited Weekends
    Unlimited Mobile to Mobile

Carriers
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score
    https://www.safelinkwireless.com/Enr...y_airtime.aspx

Please read everything on the page. Also click on Terms and conditions at the bottom for more information. The following is from the T&C:

For each TracFone Wireless airtime card or PIN purchased at our regular price and added to a SAFELINK phone, the SAFELINK customer will receive the following:
    Minutes on Face of TracFone Card (Purchased at Regular Price) Total Minutes Provided Service Days Other
    30 50 30 or 45 N/A
    60 100* 90 N/A
    90 125 90 N/A
    120 150* 90 N/A
    200 200 90 N/A
    450 450 90 N/A
    One Year Service Card 250 or 400 365 N/A
    One Year plus Double Minute 800 365 Double minutes for the life of your phone on all airtime that you purchase. Not transferable to another handset even if your phone is damaged, lost or stolen. The minutes included with this card have already been doubled for your convenience. YOUR FREE MONTHLY MINUTES FROM SAFELINK WILL NOT DOUBLE. BONUS, PROMOTIONAL AND OTHER NON-PURCHASED MINUTES WILL NOT DOUBLE.
    Double Minute Card 0 0 Double minutes for the life of your phone on all airtime that you purchase. Card is not transferable to another handset even if your phone is damaged, lost or stolen. YOUR FREE MONTHLY MINUTES FROM SAFELINK WILL NOT DOUBLE. BONUS, PROMOTIONAL AND OTHER NON-PURCHASED MINUTES WILL NOT DOUBLE

Feedback Score

just fyi

tracphone is same as safelink wirless you can buy any card and add them to safelink

you can even buy a tracphone at store and transfer safelink service to it

Feedback Score
    Closest thing to byod that Tracfone allows...