Nexus 4
    Nexus 4 (2011 - now), iPhone 5 (2013)
    iPhone 4S (2011-2012)
    Carriers
    AT&T GoPhone
    Red Pocket, Boost Mobile
    Feedback Score

Page plus is down-due to outage

Page Plus is down due to an outage. Its been down for over 3 hours and they still haven't found the problem. They say Verizon is working on it and it should be back within the hour (5:00). Customer Service says there will be no recompinsation for the outage, I mean this is ridiculous. They have over 1 Million customers and its out for all of them. Page Plus needs to deal with their angry customers. I can't depend on a service that doesn't work for more than 3 hours.

How do others feel?

Phones
    NOKIA E66/5800d, HTC Ozone (T-M)
    HTC Ozone (PP/T-M)
    Carriers
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by dman244 View Post
    Page Plus is down due to an outage. Its been down for over 3 hours and they still haven't found the problem. They say Verizon is working on it and it should be back within the hour (5:00). Customer Service says there will be no recompinsation for the outage, I mean this is ridiculous. They have over 1 Million customers and its out for all of them. Page Plus needs to deal with their angry customers. I can't depend on a service that doesn't work for more than 3 hours.

How do others feel?
    I don't know, I just got a call.

That's life, sometimes things work, sometimes they don't.

Why do you feel you have to be compensated for the normal things in life?

maybe you should start a cellphone service?

Phone
    MOTO G currently
    Carrier
    PagePlus
    Feedback Score
    I understand from another post that Verizon is also down so it may be a lot more than a million. Oh well, as exfed2002 noted, stuff breaks all the time and dealing with it is just part of life. I had Sprint, Boost, & VM before and there were occasional outages & screw ups. If the alternative is going back to payphones I can deal with 3 hours every now and then.

Phone
    LG VX5500 X2 (PPC) - LG800g (TF) - Nokia 6030 (T-Mo)
    Carriers
    Page Plus X2 (Verizon) - T-Mo2Go(GR) -
    Feedback Score
    You must be talking about the website. I've been making/receiving calls all afternoon but can't get the website to load.

Phones
    Sprint: iPhone 45-32
    Page Plus: Palm Pixi +
    AT&T:HP Pre3
    Feedback Score
    Two relatives called around 4PM to say they had no P+ service...maybe it's an east coast thing.
    iPhone 4S-32: Sprint SERO............Palm Pixi Plus: Page Plus ..............HP Pre3: AT&T GoPhone
    talk smart WB2YGF

Carrier
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    i had issues with texting at 2 PM. Used voice after 8 PM and text. No issues at this point.

Phone
    LG Rumour,Samsung I770,Samsung I760
    Carrier
    Page Plus, Bell Canada
    Feedback Score
    My daughter is upper New York State using PP and had no problems at all today. I can attest to that because I can see all of her TXT msg records.

Feedback Score
    screaming self-absorbed entitled children, demanding that the world accommodate them and their selfish wants 24/7.

Phones
    gzone boulder (orange) pageplus
    samsung galaxy indulge
    Carrier
    metro pcs family plan $25 unlimited talk and text + $35 unlimited talk text and 250mb 4g
    Feedback Score
    i havent noticed mine being down but this is still allot better then when i had virgin mobile for a few months and texting and data only worked for a total of like 2 weeks
    old phones page plus
    motow385- snapped in half
    intensity- in so many peices i cant even tell it was a phone
    boulder-screen broke
    straight talk
    w385- broke into 3 pieces
    virgin mobile
    aloha- broke screen
    flare-snaped in half
    cyclops- gave it to my sister when i switched to
    kyocera TnT- not used right now but still works
    straight talk
    alltel
    2ax145's- one broken screen one buttons stoped working
    samsung sch-a645- great phone until its screen borke
    soho- sreen broke

Feedback Score
    I keep trying to make a call and getting "Thank you for calling Verizon Wireless..." is this what you mean by it being down? I just updated my phone so I wanted to make sure it wasnt the update that did this

Phones
    Samsung T201G
    Motorola W376
    BlackBerry 8703e
    Carriers
    AT&T (Tracfone / Net10)
    Feedback Score
    Wow, you are hard on phones, Rhowell! I haven't ever snapped a cell phone in half or had it fall apart into pieces in my life. My father could repair the old Bell phones of the 60's and 70's at one time, but now -- forget about repairing anything!

As far as the outage, hope everything is fixed. It is hard for me to believe that a whole cell phone company could be down. I am sure that the servers themselves are double and triple backed up. A few towers, yes -- but all of PP or Verizon, I would be surprised.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mharris127 View Post
    Wow, you are hard on phones, Rhowell! I haven't ever snapped a cell phone in half or had it fall apart into pieces in my life. My father could repair the old Bell phones of the 60's and 70's at one time, but now -- forget about repairing anything!

As far as the outage, hope everything is fixed. It is hard for me to believe that a whole cell phone company could be down. I am sure that the servers themselves are double and triple backed up. A few towers, yes -- but all of PP or Verizon, I would be surprised.
    Actually , the whole east cost and parts of south east were affected, had to due with the Alltel merger so we were told after they knocked a ton of customers out...

Carrier
    Verizon postpaid
    Feedback Score
    Curious - did this outage affect primarily MVNOs, or were VZW postpaid customers affected, too?

Carrier
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Fisamo View Post
    Curious - did this outage affect primarily MVNOs, or were VZW postpaid customers affected, too?
    That is what I am wondering also....... or did this only apply to Page Plus customers? Did we get on Ivan Seidenberg's bad side?

Phone
    Motorola Razr V3M
    Carriers
    Page Plus
    Simple Moble
    Feedback Score
    There was no problems or outage here in the Indiana cornfields yesterday.
    Living life on the edge!
    ==But then I have no life==

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast