Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Thread: Motorola DROID X update to Android 2.2 (Froyo) Build 2.3.15

Device(s)
    Centro X 2, Blackberry
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon,
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by FeTTo View Post
    i went into usage settings, and it says that 31% of my battery usage is from voice calls. i made 2 calls today ALL day lol. and my batterys at 6 percent with maybe 1 song listened to on lunch and a dozen texts while at work, other then that its just emails popping up. I wonder if the vibrate really takes a toll on the battery life. because everything else under battery usage is very minimal. says display is 17% which its at the dimmest possible, and phone idle is 13% and everything else is under 4%

i have a new in box replacement droid x im about to hook up now, downloaded app monster to back everything up. gonna do a factory reset on the new phone first, then install 2.2, then reinstall everything. I have a feeling these phones needs a fresh install like my storm did, or linux on my laptop. alot of these devices dont like upgrades in the middle of things, they should be a fresh clean upgrade ive noticed
    What is your reception at work? I notice that my battery drains much faster at work than at home... work has lousy reception (95-102 Db), but usable whereas home is under 72 Db every time I check it. I also uncheck "Allow background data", set screen to about 20% brightness and have "Seven's" PUSH email service. Over the weekend I make a few calls, do some surfing, mess around with the phone, send maybe 40 texts or so and I have no problem getting a full weekend without a charge. Usually at 40% by Sunday night...
    Acts 17:27
    "His purpose in all of this was that the nations would seek after GOD and perhaps feel their way toward him and find him-though he is not far from any of us"

By the way, there is absolutely NOTHING in the Constitution about "Separation of Church and State"! This is Fact!!

Article one was to keep Government out of religion, not Religion out of Government!!!

Device(s)
    Motorola Droid X, Motorola Droid, LG VX 8550
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    I just received an update to System Version 2.3.340.MB810. This is not a Gingerbread release, it's still Froyo (2.2). Verizon's release notes has been updated with what's changed. There's not much in the way of visible changes.

Device(s)
    TBolt, DroidX, Incredible, Droid1, Omnia II, HTC Imagio, BB Tour, BB Storm,Touch,Dare,Voyager
    Carrier(s)
    VZW - Headsets:
    Feedback Score
    We've been at that "system version" for a little while while now.
    But you will see that below that is the Android Version, which is still 2.2.1

Device(s)
    Droid X, Droid
    Carrier(s)
    I'm on Verizon,
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by alanh View Post
    I just received an update to System Version 2.3.340.MB810. This is not a Gingerbread release, it's still Froyo (2.2). Verizon's release notes has been updated with what's changed. There's not much in the way of visible changes.
    One of the features enumerated in the release notes was the addition of a data widget to the home panel. I don't see it anywhere on my phone.

Redwood Valley,NorCal/but SoCal Born and Raised/Pocatello,ID
    Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy Note 8, Google Pixel 2, Samsung Chromebook Plus, Samsung Gear S3 Frontier,
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Qhead View Post
    One of the features enumerated in the release notes was the addition of a data widget to the home panel. I don't see it anywhere on my phone.
    You have to add it manually, just hold on the desktop and select widgets, and then select the Data Widget.

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ilvla2 View Post
    You have to add it manually, just hold on the desktop and select widgets, and then select the Data Widget.
    I like that data widget, much easier to track my usage.

Device(s)
    Samsung S4 android ATT Mobley,
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon wireless and AT&T
    Feedback Score
    got a new problem, did not have it before I got the update a few weeks ago
    did not know about it until today, when I tried to tether my droidX via USB cable
    pdanet was running, but the phone & PC would not communicate
    since i really needed to use the PC instead of the phone browser, i switched phones back to my OEM droid and pdanet works

can anybody point me to link for the solution to fixing my X, I use the phones browser 95% of the time or more, but sometimes I simply must use laptop via tether
    TheMopedwhiz aka TheeWizard,

Device(s)
    Maxx VE, E815, Razr V9m, Moto Driod, Moto Droid X, Droid Bionic, Droid Razr Maxx, Droid Razr Maxx HD
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Make sure you have the latest ver. on both

Device(s)
    Krave
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    I just tried updating my 2.3.320 to .340 and saids no update available. Any way to download and do it manually? btw my phone is only rooted. No Roms.

Device(s)
    LG G2
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ilvla2 View Post
    ilva2, have you owned the Droid X? They are now on Cowboom used for 79 bucks and they will go on PagePlus!
    Today a group of leading venture capitalists published an open letter to the FCC calling on them to prevent what they say would be the end of net neutrality and a crippling blow to young startups.
    No Google, say it ain't (or wouldn't of been ) so! ATT and Verizon would have killed their own cash cow.

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17