Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: kyocera s1300 melo jax on virgin mobile ##...# codes

Feedback Score

kyocera s1300 melo jax on virgin mobile ##...# codes

I've found these three ##...# codes work on my Virgin Mobile Jax (s1300 melo).

one comes with the phone manual... ##virgin# (##847446#), it opens the service programming menu.

another which works on several other phones is ##rtn# (##786#), it opens the factory reset/debug menu on this model.

the last i've found which works is ##meid# (##6343#), this displays the MEID in decimal and hex. The ##rtn# menus also will give this piece of info.

anyone got any more codes? or maybe a connector pinout? usb drivers?
    post 'em here! i'll try 'em out. my jax is about to drop off my service plan due to a phone upgrade, and it's not worth selling when a new one is under $10, so i'll be more than happy to risk bricking it.
    i've wanted to hack custom wallpaper, ringtones, and software into this thing since i got it but VM has all but their own OTA downloads locked out (and they don't offer jack for the jax anyway.) therefore i need a pinout to make a serial cable or a usb driver, when/if i get such a thing to work i'll post a process for it here on HoFo.

Feedback Score

special menu

111111 option then service. if u go to programming it askes for 6 digit code which im guessing is the msl/spc?

Phones
    LG VX-7000
    Nokia 2125i
    Motorola 323Im
    Carriers
    Metro PCS
    Cingular/AT&T
    Feedback Score

How do I get a Kyocera Jax out of FTM Mode?

I heard my phone come on by itself while it was in my pocket and I heard a few button presses I think, it's been so long in this FTM Mode that I don't remember. I'm guessing a few buttons were pressing up against something in my pocket together or maybe sequentially when it powered on. Now, all I see is the words in black letters "FTM Mode" on a solid red background after the "hello" splash screen appears. Pressing any of the keys shows a white rectangular block on screen that stays lit which roughly corresponds to the key's physical location on the keypad. Once all the keys are pressed the screen switches to a grayscale pattern of objects. Holding the # key erases all the white blocks and can also return the grayscale screen back to the FTM Mode screen. I'm hoping there is a key combination that can be used when powering on the phone that can return it to its normal state.

I tried some of the ## key combos after the phone was already on and in the FTM Mode but nothing happened but what I already described above.

Please help!
    Upload JAVA games to BREW phones!

Feedback Score

kyocerna domino s1310 cricket wap settings

i am trying to get the wap settings on a cricket kyocera domino.

111111 does not work
    ##626* does not work. it works on the metropcs versions.

any suggestions welcome.

acom

Feedback Score
    There is NO SPC or MSL code for this phone which is the Kyocera Melo / Kyocera Jax on Virgin Wireless (also known as Assurance Wireless). This has been the case for almost two years now. Different forums are suggesting many solutions, but not one of them work. Not even the CDMA workshop or SPC calculator.

Most of these SPC "calculators" do not list Virgin Mobile as a provider (and no, you cannot select Sprint instead). There are online paid unlocking services for this phone, but not for Virgin Mobile. The USB drivers for these phones are absolutely useless because the usb data port is disabled by Virgin Mobile before you get the phone and there is no way to change this. It is impossible. The company will tell you to send the phone in if something is wrong with it rather then give you an SPC code because they know the first thing people are gonna do with it. They don't wanna lose money from selling their high priced ringtones and wallpaper BY allowing customers to download free stuff over internet and transfer them to the phone with the usb cord...To Sum It Up (that's why they disabled the PC connection feature of these two phones and they will never give out the SPC code or the algorithm used to generate the SPC on your own).

Once again, if you have a Kyocera Jax OR Kyocera Melo and your phone uses Virgin Mobile OR Assurance Wireless phone service,
    then there is nowhere you can go ... in person or online that can get your phone unlocked. It's hopeless.

Feedback Score
    on the kyocera duramax if you enter ##DEBUG# or ##33284# you get a screen to enter a 6 digit number
    to get to the next screen. I have tried 111111, 000000, 123456, MSL, last 6 of ESN. still not able to get to next screen, any one know what the code might be? or how to put phone in to trace mode?
    thanks
    JC

Feedback Score
    Please read my last post which is right above yours. This thread was started 2 1/2 years ago, no new information since then.

Feedback Score
    assurance wireless is garbage when it comes to customer service...hence the name obama phone

Feedback Score

a little help

Quote Originally Posted by edacsmaster View Post
    on the kyocera duramax if you enter ##DEBUG# or ##33284# you get a screen to enter a 6 digit number
    to get to the next screen. I have tried 111111, 000000, 123456, MSL, last 6 of ESN. still not able to get to next screen, any one know what the code might be? or how to put phone in to trace mode?
    thanks
    JC
    Its an access code specified by provider. Sprints is sprint spelled with dial pad. I'm trying to find mine to but have had no luck. If u get anywhere let me know

Feedback Score
    If you need MSL code for Kyocera jax. Virgin or Assurance wireless.

1 call this number 877-877-8443
    2 Tell then is something wrong with data end you don't see 3g sign.
    3 You must make data reset for this procedure they must give you MSL code

FOR ##33284# (##DEBUG#) access code is ( sprint or 777468) Name:  IMG_0846.jpg
Views: 8815
Size:  40.5 KBName:  IMG_0842.jpg
Views: 8727
Size:  34.0 KB

Feedback Score
    KYOCERA JAX Please very need help
    KYOCERA JAX s1360.I get MSL CODE and activate DM mode. My phone USB is enable .I download and instal drivers from KYOCERA website( kc02us).I see in Device Manager Kyocera modem and usb drivers,but DFS ,CDMA WORKSHOP 2.7 ,KYOSERA WIRELESS PST doesn't see my phone.How i connect phone to software to get AAA KEY? What drivers and software I must use to get AAA KEY?
    I make clone from kyocera s1360 to HTS EVO 3D.Clone is working I can call and send mesege,but DATA doesn't work I get error 67 message.So I need AAA KEY to finish my clone. Please very need help.

Feedback Score
    Please tell me how did you get into the diag mode?

I have the Kyocera DruaXT but I am thinking they are very similar.
    I got to the first menu you have in the picture after dialing ##33284# and the sprint password. But how do I get into the Diag Mode after that?

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Yopi View Post
    If you need MSL code for Kyocera jax. Virgin or Assurance wireless.

1 call this number 877-877-8443
    2 Tell then is something wrong with data end you don't see 3g sign.
    3 You must make data reset for this procedure they must give you MSL code

FOR ##33284# (##DEBUG#) access code is ( sprint or 777468) Name:  IMG_0846.jpg
Views: 8815
Size:  40.5 KBName:  IMG_0842.jpg
Views: 8727
Size:  34.0 KB

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Q View Post
    Please tell me how did you get into the diag mode?

I have the Kyocera DruaXT but I am thinking they are very similar.
    I got to the first menu you have in the picture after dialing ##33284# and the sprint password. But how do I get into the Diag Mode after that?

Thank you!
    Read this post http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=50531984

##3424# (##diag#) After enter MSL CODE

I still looking help with my phone!! What drivers and programs you use?

Feedback Score
    Yopi, thanks for your reply. I have already tried ##diag# but on this device nothing happens .. ##data#, and ##33284# works ok.

If you know of any other way to get the diag menu to show up, please tell me.

As for connecting the phone to the software. I think the best thing to do is get QPST Configuration. When you get it, and your phone in diag mode, open QPST, look for the button to add a new port.. uncheck the box in that window and hopefully it shows you which COM port the phone is connected to.

After you know the COM Port, than you select it in DFS/CDMA and they should be able to read your phone.

Feedback Score
    I am sorry, I do see in the screenshots you posted on XDA, that you have selected the correct COM port. If you enter the correct MSL code in DFS than it should be able to read the phone info. I don't know why it doesn't read it.

As for HA/AAA Keys.. I had the same problem with my GS3.. could never read those two even while able to see all other info.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast