Thread: Nokia C3-00

Feedback Score

Nokia C3-00

I am testing out an unlocked Nokia C3 on t-mo.. This is a really nice budget phone for messaging.

Unfortunately, you can not access the sms/mms settings on this phone so you need to have t-mo send you a push message to set it up. This was quick and got messaging working.

Some of the web settings are accessible via some cryptic menus, unfortunately I could not get web to work on my own and I had to again have t-mo push web configuration to me. I told them it was a Nokia C3 and they send E-73 settings.

Anyway when I tried to use the web it would not work with my $10 web data plan from my Shadow 2009 phone. T-mo said it needed a smartphone data plan. This phone is no smartphone, so that was frustrating.

Going to try the new E5 tomorrow... hopefully it will be more configurable!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by feetwet View Post
    I am testing out an unlocked Nokia C3 on t-mo.. This is a really nice budget phone for messaging.

Unfortunately, you can not access the sms/mms settings on this phone so you need to have t-mo send you a push message to set it up. This was quick and got messaging working.

Some of the web settings are accessible via some cryptic menus, unfortunately I could not get web to work on my own and I had to again have t-mo push web configuration to me. I told them it was a Nokia C3 and they send E-73 settings.

Anyway when I tried to use the web it would not work with my $10 web data plan from my Shadow 2009 phone. T-mo said it needed a smartphone data plan. This phone is no smartphone, so that was frustrating.

Going to try the new E5 tomorrow... hopefully it will be more configurable!
    Has anyone gotten this phone to work with MSN messenger? Mine won't login to msn no matter what I try!