Thread: CHATR voice mail

Carrier
    Mobilicity
    Feedback Score

CHATR voice mail

How to I program the '1' key for voicemail. What is the voice mail box number please...

Feedback Score
    The voicemail number are specific to your account. My voicemail retreival number is +16472789975 and my voicemail deposit number is +16472789974. However, you should note that even if you are also in the Toronto area, your voicemail retreival number might be different. You can find out which one they have set your account with by inserting your sim card into something such a Nokia
    S60 based phone that automatically reads and displays this information or you'll need to call customers service and ask for the proper phone number for your voicemail.

Feedback Score

it seems that the Rogers Voicemail Centre number(s) work(s).

for Vancouver,

try 604-418-3471 or 604-618-1188

Feedback Score

Confirmed + other numbers

I confirm. Rogers Voicemail numbers work for Chat-r.

Here's a more extensive list of numbers (including other cities and toll-free):

http://forums.redflagdeals.com/roger...umbers-559653/

Best regards,
    hri

Feedback Score
    excuse my ignorance, but do those phone #s allow you to check your voice mail from your chatr phone while avoiding the 25c/minute fee?

Feedback Score
    Also is there any way to set the amount of rings before the call goes to voicemail?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by RuiRam View Post
    excuse my ignorance, but do those phone #s allow you to check your voice mail from your chatr phone while avoiding the 25c/minute fee?
    and to expand on that, can you check your voicemail from a different phone by using a password? (even another mobile phone?)

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by RuiRam View Post
    and to expand on that, can you check your voicemail from a different phone by using a password? (even another mobile phone?)
    Sorry to bring up an old thread, but does anyone have an answer to this question?

Can you avoid the $0.25 charge for voicemail retrieval by accessing it from different phone?

Feedback Score
    It's not possible to customize the number of rings. It depends on the network and they just don't seem to offer this option on theirs.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by acemobile View Post
    Sorry to bring up an old thread, but does anyone have an answer to this question?

Can you avoid the $0.25 charge for voicemail retrieval by accessing it from different phone?
    If a voicemail box log-in is connected to the debit function of their accounting software, I don't think it matters how you log in, either from a mobile or landline, the charge is likely captured at the log-in function, the moment the owner completes mailbox password, the clock starts to tick... so it does not matter who or where that caller is calling from.

Considering most voicemail plans are $8/month these days, 25 cents is actually not bad for occasional users... it's worth 30 minutes / messages. So if you don't miss that many call, this PAYG voicemail fee is actually cheaper.