Thread: STraight Talk cut off my phone( twice) WHAT IS GOING ON ??

Carrier
    Straight Talk
    Feedback Score

STraight Talk cut off my phone( twice) WHAT IS GOING ON ??

I am on the unlimited rollover plan so I dont refill every month. Last week my phone was turned off and it took half the day to correct and never found out who screwed up.

This week today, phone off again and had to reset, lost all saved voicemails again same as last week (was told the VM would be there and would not lose any).

Disconnected by first CS rep then got a manager. I asked to escalate to HIS manager and waited for a over 45 minutes before almost hanging up. He did not know how to escalate to Tracfone.
    He said software prob with ST and this had affected other users including me but was taken care of. Never explained how as this happened twice in 10 days. I don tknow if someone if toying with the accounts or what. Its not much easier for them than an auto refill acct I wouldnt think.

I sent Elliston or what ever his name is a email a few weeks ago about a much smaller issue and never received a return call or email.

I am aware the CS is not stellar but come on-turning off a paying customers phone twice in a week or 10 days when the service isnt even due to expire for another week and its on auto refill?

What is going on at ST?????

UPDATE
    Over an hour and a half on the phone, lost voicemails and much inconvenience, ST decided to give me three extra days added to my acct for service for my trouble. It took the manager 15 minutes to do that as well.
    THANKS.
    Last edited by ddavis7426; 10-11-2010 at 03:55 PM. Reason: update

Feedback Score
    Roll over minutes ? i just bought my ST phone today and was told that minutes don't roll over.

Carrier
    Straight Talk
    Feedback Score
    sorry, meant auto refill (unlimited wouldnt need a rollover anyway)