Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: South Dakota can now convert

Device(s)
    Galaxy S6
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score

South Dakota can now convert

It seems they bumped it up 2 days early.

(For IPhone) Note: The selection of an iPhone requires a single address for billing, shipping, and credit card validation. Shipment is scheduled for 2011-01-16. If your address changes, you must submit a new order to replace your old order on or before 2011-01-15.

(For non-IPhone) Note: Shipment is scheduled for 2011-01-16. If your address changes, you must submit a new order to replace your old order on or before 2011-01-15.

Your credit card will not be charged until time of shipping. Please use a credit card with an expiration date of 2011-01-16 or later.

If for any reason we are unable to authorize your credit card at time of shipping, a free comparable replacement phone for each line on your account will be sent to your address. If you would like to change your phone selection or rate plan, you may do so within 30 days of activation.

------------------------------------

I ordered the 16GB IPhone 4. In my confirmation email it stated this:

Your order is schedule to ship on or about 2011-01-16.

Have fun!

Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    I got this error:

We're sorry, only one line on your Family Plan account is eligible to use the online pre-order tool. Changes to your plan can not be made at this time. You may stay with your current plan or contact an AT&T retail store for assistance. (OFT123)

Anyways, here are the choices for my HTC Hero:

HTC Aria (recommended)
    Pantech Link
    Nokia 6350
    Samsung a777
    Samsung Strive (black, not the way cooler purple)
    Samsung Eternity II
    Samsung Rugby II
    Palm Pre Plus
    BlackBerry Curve 3G 9300

Okay, so there's no way for me to go to an iPhone or other upgraded device apparently since I have a data card line, and no way to pick the data card replacement. Hmm. I didn't finish the process. I'm taking a wait-and-see attitude on this.

Device(s)
    HTC Wildfire
    Carrier(s)
    alltel
    Feedback Score
    I didn't get any error, maybe its because me and my daughter have the same phone, we got the LG Touch.
    My Alltel upgrade is on the 18th and I plan an getting the Hero so I can get the HTC Aria.
    It also said I could upgrade to an Iphone 8gig for $99 and a 2yr plan also $15 min for the data plan

Carrier(s)
    AT&T former Alltel Blue (WWC)
    Feedback Score
    If you currently have a data card as a secondary line it has to be "unbundled" in the alltel billing system if you would like to upgrade any of the other lines. There is no change in price just something we have to do on our end.

Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    "My Alltel upgrade is on the 18th and I plan an getting the Hero so I can get the HTC Aria."

Why? If you get a BB Curve you can also get an HTC Aria. If you can live with the BB for a few months that seems the better deal...

Device(s)
    HTC Wildfire
    Carrier(s)
    alltel
    Feedback Score
    Thanks your right, you just saved me about $80.00 bucks.

Feedback Score
    I just noticed that you can also order phones here in Casper, WY as well. Cclay, so you said when they ship, they will be able to activate them upon recieving the phone? If that is the case, then service in most of our areas should start by the end of jan.

Sidney, Montana, United States, 104069662962427, Sidney, Montana
    Device(s)
    Blackberry Tour 9630 OS 5.0
    Carrier(s)
    Alltel---soon to be AT&T
    Feedback Score
    can now order here in MT as well:
    Link in case anyone needs it....

Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    They didn't say HOW they'll ship them deltadog... if they send them FedEx SmartPost we won't get them until near the end of February :P

Device(s)
    HTC Aria
    Carrier(s)
    Alltel
    Feedback Score
    I just ordered my phone, Muskegon, MI account.

Carrier(s)
    The Big V
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Uhde View Post
    They didn't say HOW they'll ship them deltadog... if they send them FedEx SmartPost we won't get them until near the end of February :P
    When I ordered mine, it said free shipping via FedEx 2 day, and you can upgrade to overnight for $10.

Feedback Score
    LOL...snail mail..jk but, its a great sign that it appears they will be shipping quickly after that date.

Device(s)
    LG L35G / Plantronics ML20
    Carrier(s)
    Straight Talk (formerly AT&T, Alltel, Verizon, and CellularOne)
    Feedback Score
    At this point I'm underwhelmed. Really didn't expect much in the way of choices given my antique LG AX8600, but still.....

Device(s)
    HTC Inspire
    Carrier(s)
    ATT
    Feedback Score
    So, if this question has been answered elsewhere already, sorry, searched but couldnt find an answer. Anyway I have the HTC Diamond with no data plan. Recommended for me was of course the Aria. Am I understanding correctly that ATT is gonna let me continue my Alltel plan (My Circle Family Choice Plus 1000) without adding a data plan? Thanks.

Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    "LOL...snail mail..jk but, its a great sign that it appears they will be shipping quickly after that date."

I said one worse than snail mail - SmartPost. BTW, "snail mail" isn't so slow anymore - Priority Mail easily beats FedEx and UPS ground almost all of the time. SmartPost is this horrific alternate universe. It goes FedEx ground to the local post office then is delivered by them - adding a day or two to already slow FedEx ground times.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast