Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Official Sprint Discounts Thread

Device(s)
    Lg Voyager
    Feedback Score
    I went on the site and did everything until I was asked to checked out. Didn't see a section for transferring your current phone number, if some one knows the answer to this, I would prefer to keep my number

Thanks in advance.

Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    You can port your number over to Sprint after you have the phone and are satisified with it and Sprint's coverage. You have 30 days to cancel without an early termination fee.

Device(s)
    Lg Voyager
    Feedback Score
    So, I can get the phone first than port over the number on the same line?(didn't know you can port over an existing line) Or have that first line, port over my number on different lines, than cancel the first?

Device(s)
    Samsung VGA1000
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint PCS
    Feedback Score
    You should be able to do it either way. However, I suggest that you should do before your phone arrives, or you will need to carry two phones.

Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by cmchau View Post
    So, I can get the phone first then port over the number on the same line?
    Yes you can. The number you port over to Sprint will replace the existing Sprint number. You (or a Sprint store) will have to reprogram the phone, but that's easily done.

Device(s)
    Touch/Vogue
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Capt Buddy View Post
    To answer my own question, Yes. Thank you, it works. i used the chase ad got 27% off my monthly bill!
    I just tried - I put in the promo code and it didn't show any discount. Also it has an star next to the work email address saying it is required.

Feedback Score
    So question even if i don't work for those employers how do i redeem these discounts without having an email address? Will i get in trouble if they find out about fraudulent info???

Device(s)
    Touch/Vogue
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    I'm getting two different answers on different sites. Did anyone here actually get a discount on the Simply Everything $70 or $100 smartphone plan (requires an additional $10 now). If so, how much was your total after the discount?

Thanks

Feedback Score
    What is a SERO account? I am trying to sign up for Sprint what would I have to do exactly to get this monthly discount? I have already made a aim.com email account.

Device(s)
    Blackberry Tour 9630
    Feedback Score
    SERO is a plan that was grandfathered in and is no longer available for new lines. It might be possible to find someone dropping there SERO plan and transfer it to your name - but they are becoming rare.

Device(s)
    iPhone 5
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket Basic
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I spoke with several CSRs and they told me that it would not work anymore, but she gave me a 30 dollar credit which was nice, not as nice as 27% off though. I spoke to a second one, and they informed me that it would not work, but if I wanted to I could have it added, but it would not lower my rate. I asked a third person and they said it was applied but it didn't work. I spoke with someone over the phone, and they said that there are some that still work from older outdated systems, but would be later squashed. Just wondering how true this is and what codes did work for people.

Device(s)
    Nexus 6
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Depressicaa View Post
    I spoke with several CSRs and they told me that it would not work anymore, but she gave me a 30 dollar credit which was nice, not as nice as 27% off though. I spoke to a second one, and they informed me that it would not work, but if I wanted to I could have it added, but it would not lower my rate. I asked a third person and they said it was applied but it didn't work. I spoke with someone over the phone, and they said that there are some that still work from older outdated systems, but would be later squashed. Just wondering how true this is and what codes did work for people.
    Which discount where you discussing?

Feedback Score
    So has anyone gotten any of these links and discounts to work lately? If so, which ones and how? Thank you.

Device(s)
    Nexus 6
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Added AAA Discount and separate links for existing and new customers for Employer Discount.

Device(s)
    Treo 755p
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint PCS
    Feedback Score

Just got first confirmation after going through BankOne

which lead me to Chase: www.sprint.com/bankone

Got Everything Messaging with the LG Remarq (but may still want my Treo 755p).

Entered gMail address twice - Most webforms ask for an e-mail address twice!

Got the second confirmation from April B at Bluefish 45 minutes later. (My) request for new Sprint service has been completed. (I) will receive a second email with UPS tracking information once the device has shipped.

Current Ticket status is "Pending Received".
    Last edited by lkvee; 07-22-2011 at 01:19 PM. Reason: New information 45 minutes later!

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast