Thread: Official Sprint Discounts Thread

Device(s)
    Nexus 6
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by lkvee View Post
    which lead me to Chase: www.sprint.com/bankone

Got Everything Messaging with the LG Remarq (but may still want my Treo 755p).

Entered gMail address twice - Most webforms ask for an e-mail address twice!

Got the second confirmation from April B at Bluefish 45 minutes later. (My) request for new Sprint service has been completed. (I) will receive a second email with UPS tracking information once the device has shipped.

Current Ticket status is "Pending Received".
    Chase? isn't that 27% discount each month?

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, AT&T
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    so i can go under the "no email required" then choose the www.sprint.com/bankone link fill everything out and ill get the discount AND keep it for the 24 month contract?....seems to good to be true, whats the catch??

EDIT: can I add the AAA discount on top of this one?
    Sign up for Ibotta, the app that really helps you save money on item's you already buy, click on the link below to get a $10 bonus! After $20 you can send the funds to a PayPal account or a gift card (wal-mart,target,giant eagle etc)

https://www.ibotta.com/r/vkubwkv

Don't have Ibotta? download it here:

Android https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ibotta.android

iPhone https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ibotta/id559887125

Device(s)
    Treo 755p
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint PCS
    Feedback Score
    I think it is a 27% discount.

I got notified by UPS my package is on its way this morning. I'm presuming it's my LG Remarq. I still just might shelve it in favor of my Treo 755p.

I also just checked My Account at sprint.com and I'm still under the old plan (Free & Clear 500). Not sure when the cutover to Everything Messaging 450 will take place in term of my billing or some other cycle. I am seeing a message that reads "New usage starts in 11 days".

I'm also wondering whether I HAVE TO active the new phone in order to activate the new plan. I'm reading the initial message sent to me saying if I want to make changes to the plan, I can do so when I activate the new phone.
    Last edited by lkvee; 07-26-2011 at 12:01 AM.

Device(s)
    Treo 755p
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint PCS
    Feedback Score
    Now I'm a little worried.

I got the LG Remarq today.

I checked my plan details, but it's still on my old plan (Free & Clear 500) and there's a new contract end date of July 21, 2013. My new plan is Everything Messaging 450. I'm wondering if I needed to activate the new phone in order to activate the new plan.

Should I be worried?

Device(s)
    Treo 755p
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint PCS
    Feedback Score
    Bluefish just told me if I "would like to add the JP Morgan Chase corporate discount to your account, you will need to contact the Sprint Corporate Discount Dept at 866-853-4931 and select the first prompt, "add my corporate discount." When the representative answers, just let them know that you would like to add the JP Morgan Chase discount to the account and provide the rep with the code, NACMB_ZZZ. Sprint will be able to assist in adding the discount to your account. "

Called the 866 number. Was asked for e-mail address, and gave gMail address and code and Sprint number with 6-digit PIN. Got a confirmation number and was told changes could take up to two billing cycles to take effect. I'll believe it when I see it.
    Last edited by lkvee; 07-27-2011 at 02:47 PM.

Device(s)
    Nexus 6
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by lkvee View Post
    Bluefish just told me if I "would like to add the JP Morgan Chase corporate discount to your account, you will need to contact the Sprint Corporate Discount Dept at 866-853-4931 and select the first prompt, "add my corporate discount." When the representative answers, just let them know that you would like to add the JP Morgan Chase discount to the account and provide the rep with the code, NACMB_ZZZ. Sprint will be able to assist in adding the discount to your account. "

Any thoughts on going forward?
    Congrats, I believe that's the best employer discount available. The local Sprint Corp. Store manager offered/added mine, nothing sounds out of the ordinary for you...at least to me anyway.

Device(s)
    Treo 755p
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint PCS
    Feedback Score
    Thanks for the congrats! I'm still feeling antsy waiting for up to two billing cycles for the discount to take effect.

I'm also having drama with changing plans. Just posted somewhere else about that, too.

Thanks again!

Feedback Score
    Can these discounts be applied to Boost accounts?

Feedback Score
    Interested in making the switch from AT&T to Sprint. Quick question....
    Can you combine a "Sprint Everything Plus Referral Program" with a employee/corporate discount?
    i.e. signup for the Sprint Everything Plus Referral Program, than add on a employee discount later, which my company qualifies for.

thanks.

Feedback Score
    Can I signup for the "Everything Plus Referral Program" and get the Chase corporate discount as well? Do I have to be an employee to receive the discounts? What are the requirements?

Device(s)
    Nexus 6
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Discounts are not "stack-able", ie: cannot combine a 25% employer discount with another type of discount.

Feedback Score
    I am quite confused about how this all works. I think that I, along with many others, would benefit from a brief step-by-step guide. Lets say that, hypothetically, I wanted to use the 27% discount that Chase offers. What would I need to do to apply that discount?

Device(s)
    Nexus 6
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by rtmtlm View Post
    I am quite confused about how this all works. I think that I, along with many others, would benefit from a brief step-by-step guide. Lets say that, hypothetically, I wanted to use the 27% discount that Chase offers. What would I need to do to apply that discount?
    It appears from the previous poster who did apply that discount, this is where he started: www.sprint.com/bankone

The general employer/student discount online application is linked on first page.

Existing Subscribers:

http://delivery.sprint.com/m/p/nxt/ais/discount.asp

New Customers / Existing Subscribers:

http://sprint.p.delivery.net/m/p/nxt...ONS_Promo_WDYW

Basically there are a few different avenues to ultimately get to the same destination(applying a discount). Now as to whether or not a discount will work depends on if you do in fact qualify for it. If a subscriber does not qualify for it then chances are it may not end up being approved. If someone does not end up qualifying for one of the big employer discounts and will be a new subscriber, The Everything Plus Referral Program is nearly just as good.

Feedback Score
    Thank you very much! That was exactly the explanation that I needed.

Feedback Score
    just a quick note.

with aol discount you dont have to pay activation fee of $36, but you only 25% discount, chase is 27% but you have to pay activation fee, it amounts to almost the same discount over 24 months

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast