Thread: Official Sprint Discounts Thread

Device(s)
    Nexus 6
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeNewYork View Post
    just a quick note.

with aol discount you dont have to pay activation fee of $36, but you only 25% discount, chase is 27% but you have to pay activation fee, it amounts to almost the same discount over 24 months
    Very nice, thanks for the info! Hopefully more out there are getting monthly discounts applied to their accounts.

Feedback Score
    You can order through studentrate and they give you a $20 rebate (new customers only) on top of 23%
    monthly discount. Sprint Deal

Device(s)
    Centro
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    link to discount doesn't work.

Device(s)
    Nexus 4
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile $30 prepaid
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by lkvee View Post
    Bluefish just told me if I "would like to add the JP Morgan Chase corporate discount to your account, you will need to contact the Sprint Corporate Discount Dept at 866-853-4931 and select the first prompt, "add my corporate discount." When the representative answers, just let them know that you would like to add the JP Morgan Chase discount to the account and provide the rep with the code, NACMB_ZZZ. Sprint will be able to assist in adding the discount to your account. "

Called the 866 number. Was asked for e-mail address, and gave gMail address and code and Sprint number with 6-digit PIN. Got a confirmation number and was told changes could take up to two billing cycles to take effect. I'll believe it when I see it.
    I did this a few weeks ago and it worked! I waited to see the discount on my bill before posting, and it is indeed there.

They asked for the same thing. After the corporate code.. Sprint number/PIN and email address. They also asked for a work email address but I said I didn't have one but that was "okay".

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S4
    Carrier(s)
    cricKet
    Feedback Score
    What plan you have?

Thanks

Feedback Score
    The 'No Email' requirement is NOT working. So I'm a new customer going from Tmobile to Sprint. I clicked on the chase link(27% discount) and selected a new phone/plan. At the bottom of checkout page, there's a requirement to input a 'Corporate Email Address'. Also, there's a requirement that you visit www.sprint.com/verify website to verify your eligibility w/in 14 days. How did everyone else get this to work without email?

Any advice for me?

Or could I simply get a new phone/plan from the regular retail sprint.com, then after, I could call up CSR and just tell them the corporate ID code? If I do this, will they also need verification?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by webtran View Post
    The 'No Email' requirement is NOT working. So I'm a new customer going from Tmobile to Sprint. I clicked on the chase link(27% discount) and selected a new phone/plan. At the bottom of checkout page, there's a requirement to input a 'Corporate Email Address'. Also, there's a requirement that you visit www.sprint.com/verify website to verify your eligibility w/in 14 days. How did everyone else get this to work without email?

Any advice for me?

Or could I simply get a new phone/plan from the regular retail sprint.com, then after, I could call up CSR and just tell them the corporate ID code? If I do this, will they also need verification?
    Just input the gmail address as everyone else did.

Device(s)
    Htc Touch Pro
    Carrier(s)
    Metro Pcs WAP , MMS and Garmin TX
    Feedback Score
    I randomly click on the contintal link : www.sprint.com/continental
    And its actually a lot different from the other Discounts. It is as you where on sprint.com but at the end in Checkout, it even shows the discounted monthly bill. You can also get 25% off accesories
    Have anyone tried this before?? Since its shows the discounted price , am gonna be billed for that (instead of waiting for 2 months like other discounts)?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by bobcatbetty View Post
    You can order through studentrate and they give you a $20 rebate (new customers only) on top of 23%
    monthly discount[/URL]
    Here is an XDA thread that explains everything about getting the Student Rate discount with the Sprint iphone 4S http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...1#post18421551

Feedback Score
    Hey Naxx, did you end up ordering from that continental link you posted? I'd also like to know if anybody has tried that link, which looks like the service discount is taken off immediately when ordering. Has anyone tried this out?

Flipper, the student rate discount you posted... Do you need to verify the college you belong to? Has anyone tried the 'student rate' discount way that Flipper has mentioned?

Avio, if I just use a gmail personal account as the 'corporate email address', will this for sure work? Even if it works, they still require that you visit the sprint.com/verify site within 14 days. How did everyone else do this? Could you guys go into more detail instead of just saying it works. Thanks!

Device(s)
    Htc Touch Pro
    Carrier(s)
    Metro Pcs WAP , MMS and Garmin TX
    Feedback Score
    Webtran , No i havent order yet am planning on doing it next month still i was just wondering if someone else did it! . If you decide to use any of these discounts dont forget to post back your results!.. and if am not mistaken the Studentrate discount is only 13% off .

Feedback Score
    I noticed when creating the plan with the eprp, it does not offer the protection plan while creating the plan details, but it does offer the prot plan when just using the standard(non-eprp) plans. Is this something that is added separately later on in this case, and would it be 8/mo?

Feedback Score
    Is it possible to get an account with Sprint using AAA discount (http://ww1.aaa.com/scripts/WebObject...=1321500123351) then after 1 or 2 months switch the discount to another discount type that is 15% off mrc (vs the 10% off for AAA) (we qualify for AAA as members and for 15% discount as government employees). I would do this to save the activation fees of $180 which sprint just flat our refuses to waive (AAA discount waives activation fee and gives $50 credit per phone). Coming from verizon so brand new customer.

Feedback Score
    Bossman,

I dont' know for certain, but I would think the process you are trying to attempt would work depending on the CSR that you get when trying to switch to the student discount. If it doesn't work, then hang up and call back until you get someone that allows it.

Good luck.

Device(s)
    IPHONE 4s, 3GS
    Carrier(s)
    NET10
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    i tried to use chase and they said i must have a email address, period!!!!!!!

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...ab=AllFeedback

ebay feedback above

WELCOME TO THE UNITED STATES OF ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast