Thread: Official Sprint Discounts Thread

Device(s)
    IPHONE 4s, 3GS
    Carrier(s)
    NET10
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by avio07 View Post
    Just input the gmail address as everyone else did.
    that does not work

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...ab=AllFeedback

ebay feedback above

WELCOME TO THE UNITED STATES OF ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION

Feedback Score
    mbaverizon

I got the same thing it does not work and chase corporate discount @ 27% DOSE require a company email so no luck for me. Another way?

Feedback Score
    I just got sprint yesterday and i used to work with chase bank last year, but i still have my Id badge. I was wondering if Sprint actually verify this information with Chase. Does anyone know ? please advise. I'm about to sending it in. If i don't get discount then can i cancel the service without any penalties under 14 days satisfy guarantee ?? Thank you much for your help

Feedback Score
    not enough they need an email from chase. you will be charged of the usage but you could go to radio shack and try to get the discount applied there.

Feedback Score
    retry at radio shack and show them there Im in the middle of trying to do something similar but they will not budge on not having an email, If I dont get my friends email then I will go to radio shack and simply apply for a new contract there with the chase discount applied the first time around.

Feedback Score
    I'm sorry radio shack does not apply it anymore for you. Sprint has gotten very strict about the discounts and now wont let radio shack do it.

Feedback Score
    Any of these 25% or 27% discounts still alive? I am a current sprint subscriber whose contract ends in a few weeks. I am looking to add a 25% or 27% discount to my everything data plan. I am currently receiving $20 off my monthly bill and sprint refused to continue giving the $20 monthly discount after my contract expires. Any help would be appreciated.

Feedback Score
    No unfortunately you would have to actually have to work at one of these places, but I would go ahead and get Sprint Everything Plus Referral Program and use the Russel referral deal.

URL: http://www.sprint.com/everythingplus
    E-Mail: [email protected]
    Last 3 of CID: 383

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mex1 View Post
    No unfortunately you would have to actually have to work at one of these places, but I would go ahead and get Sprint Everything Plus Referral Program and use the Russel referral deal.

Thanks for your reply. I am aware of the discounted plan that you mentioned.

Feedback Score
    If the email doesn't work you can just send them a copy of your badge and fill out the form. I did it that way because somehow I never received the email at my job. And they will not verify with the company is almost impossible, too many people work there and HR does not want to be bother with that.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mex1 View Post

Is any one know the new change for family and corporate share discount apply to this SERP?

I am looking transfer from Tmobile to Sprint soon for 4lines for Iphone 4s.

Thank you

Feedback Score
    Like i mentioned a few posts above, I am a current sprint subscriber whose contract has expired. I was unsuccessful when i tried to add the Sprint Everything Plus Referral Program and use the Russel referral deal.

Got some error message about invalid account type when i tried to do it online. I also called and was told by a
    csr that i would have to terminate my sprint subscription and wait 60 days and resubscribe back to sprint in order to get the eprp plan. Does anyone have any advice on how i can get the eprp plan without leaving sprint and having to wait 60 days? Any help would be appreciated.

Feedback Score
    anyone know if you can still get the aol discount with an aim email?
    The fiction will see the real.

Device(s)
    Nexus 6
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by meth3333 View Post
    Like i mentioned a few posts above, I am a current sprint subscriber whose contract has expired. I was unsuccessful when i tried to add the Sprint Everything Plus Referral Program and use the Russel referral deal.

Got some error message about invalid account type when i tried to do it online. I also called and was told by a
    csr that i would have to terminate my sprint subscription and wait 60 days and resubscribe back to sprint in order to get the eprp plan. Does anyone have any advice on how i can get the eprp plan without leaving sprint and having to wait 60 days? Any help would be appreciated.
    I'd try an talk with an Corp Store employee, explain your situation and maybe they will add a 25% monthly discount. Maybe if you upgrade or something that the employee benefits from? This is what happened to me except it was when I signed up and I simply mentioned I could only qualify for a 10% discount since I'm self-employed. He then added a 25% monthly discount, it took effect a month or so later.
    Last edited by 503ducati; 02-05-2012 at 07:25 PM.

Device(s)
    Apple iPhone 4 8gb
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    so you can't open an account then apply for this referral discount?

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast