Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: $25: NEW NET10 LG 1500 + $25/750 minute 30 day card; includes starter 300m/60d

Carrier
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score

$25: NEW NET10 LG 1500 + $25/750 minute 30 day card; includes starter 300m/60d

The Samsung T401 bundle is gone and now they have the (new, not refurb'd) LG 1500 w/ the $25 750 minute card as a bundle. These are a much better deal, especially if you already bought the Samsung. Now you get a disposable phone w/ 300 minutes and an extra airtime card for your fancier phone.

Don't forget coupon code 44477 for $5 off! 10% cash back through FatWallet too. Comes to $20 after coupon + tax for the phone and airtime card.

NET10 must have a mountain of these LG 1500s.. They're pretty old now but it's been on their website for ages.
    Castrol EDGE 5W-30 is my drug of choice.

Primary: Galaxy Note 3 and LG F6: 5 lines, 1x $15 5GB data, 2x $5 Android web, 1x $2.99 T-Zones, corp discount + $10/mo loyalty discount = $93/mo tax inclusive
    Secondary: iPhone 4 & Optimus Dynamic II: TracFone (Verizon); Galaxy Epic: RingPlus (Sprint)
    Tablet: iPad Mini Retina w/ T-Mobile 4G LTE

Carrier
    All of them.
    Feedback Score
    Only wish I could but they don't want my money. lol

Great deal though, thanks for sharing!
    Home ISP, RR-Ultimate WiFi, $90/mo | Verizon 4G, $30/mo Unlimited

School, $5,000/semester | Work

Feedback Score
    That's a nice deal. I just can't justify it when I already have a couple 60/300 phones waiting for activation, a working t401g an unused t401g refurb w/ card and another on the way, lol. Thanks for the heads up.

I must admit is is a sort of weird promo. I mean it is almost like they are speciically catering to the users who are going to take the card and use it with a different phone and use the 1500 as a disposable. I think you are right, they must have a ton of those phones nd just want to blow them out.

Phones
    :: Samsung Galaxy S2 :: Alcatel One Touch Fierce :: Nokia Lumia 710 :: LG Optimus F3 ::
    :: Samsung Galaxy S2 ::
    :: Alcaltel OneTouch Fierce ::
    Carrier
    ::T~Mobile 2 Go :: Lycamobile :: PTel ::
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by IsLand_BoY View Post
    The Samsung T401 bundle is gone and now they have the (new, not refurb'd) LG 1500 w/ the $25 750 minute card as a bundle. These are a much better deal, especially if you already bought the Samsung. Now you get a disposable phone w/ 300 minutes and an extra airtime card for your fancier phone.

Don't forget coupon code 44477 for $5 off! 10% cash back through FatWallet too. Comes to $20 after coupon + tax for the phone and airtime card.

NET10 must have a mountain of these LG 1500s.. They're pretty old now but it's been on their website for ages.
    Can you transfer the 300 minutes to a t401 if you got one of these.
    I have one in the cart on the Net10 site and used the $5 0ff code.
    Jeez, you know the temptation of this is really getting to me, I really should stay away from this site.

That'll never happen.
    After I heard about the T~Mobile ~ Sprint merger

Carrier
    PagePlus - No Dealer Required
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowyWhite View Post
    The 300 mins given at activation are considered "not paid for" mins therefore they are not transferable.
    The system will let you do the transfer but you subject the two associated fones to possible/likely deactivation. This is buried somewhere in the TOS.
    Having to wait even an hour to get a prepaid wireless plan pin from an online dealer or pin seller is NOT great, good or even mediocre customer service when you consider this instant internet age we live in. Why let anyone convince you otherwise? Understaffed is what it's called.(Two is not a team)

I recently tested the "don't mention a PP Dealer by name" rule here on PP Hofo......trust me, it is still in effect - got me a 7 day ban.

Phones
    :: Samsung Galaxy S2 :: Alcatel One Touch Fierce :: Nokia Lumia 710 :: LG Optimus F3 ::
    Carrier
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by tracnet View Post
    The 300 mins given at activation are considered "not paid for" mins therefore are not transferable.
    The system will let you do the transfer but you subject the two associated fones to possible/likely deactivation. This is buried somewhere in the TOS.
    Oh well, thank you for that information.
    I am really trying to talk myself out of buying this, I honestly don't need it.

Carrier
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Jeez, you know the temptation of this is really getting to me, I really should stay away from this site.

That'll never happen.
    The 300 free minutes aren't transferrable, but the LG 1500 doesn't seem like a bad phone for talk and text at least. Pretty nice phone to give away for temporary use over the holidays and what not. I ordered one and am tempted to order another!

Phones
    Carrier
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by IsLand_BoY View Post
    The 300 free minutes aren't transferrable, but the LG 1500 doesn't seem like a bad phone for talk and text at least. Pretty nice phone to give away for temporary use over the holidays and what not. I ordered one and am tempted to order another!
    If I buy one and want to hang on to it for a long time before activating it, maybe a year, will the 300 minutes still be there since it seems like Net10 is phasing that out in favor of the $25 and $50 cards?
    I have 2 Gold Rewards T~Mobile phones so I don't really need to use this one yet for a long time. But having the 300 minutes and 60 days service is very attractive to me especially with the other $25 card I could use on my t401 in the future.

Feedback Score
    This is a great deal but the inconsistent plans don't make sense. But over a thousand free minutes good for 90 days (30 plus 60) AND a phone for $25 (or less if you add codes).

Still better then Tracfone.

Phone
    LG VX5500 X2 (PPC) - LG800g (TF) - Nokia 6030 (T-Mo)
    Carriers
    Page Plus X2 (Verizon) - T-Mo2Go(GR) -
    Feedback Score
    I'm a little confused about the $25 card. If I activate the phone and immediately add the $25 card will I have 60 days of service or 90? Or should I add the card at or near the end of the 60 initial days?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 25jive1 View Post
    I'm a little confused about the $25 card. If I activate the phone and immediately add the $25 card will I have 60 days of service or 90? Or should I add the card at or near the end of the 60 initial days?
    It is my understanding that the card will remove all pay as you go minutes/days from the phone so I would wait to add the card until you needed it.

Feedback Score
    If I buy one and want to hang on to it for a long time before activating it, maybe a year, will the 300 minutes still be there since it seems like Net10 is phasing that out in favor of the $25 and $50 cards?
    I have 2 Gold Rewards T~Mobile phones so I don't really need to use this one yet for a long time. But having the 300 minutes and 60 days service is very attractive to me especially with the other $25 card I could use on my t401 in the future.
    The consensus seems to be that the minutes are programed to the phones serial number, so by that method the minutes should be on the phone whenever you decided to activate it.

Carrier
    Verizon Wireless T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    with the emergence of Google Voice and call forwarding to any #, now it doesn't matter what phone you have. one week i could be using a LG300G phone i got on clearance at target for $8 + 300mins card, then the next week i could be using a tracfone LG 410G on clearance at target for $10 with a 120mins card DMFL, the following week i could grab a t-mobile prepaid on clearance with a bundle minute pack at walmart etc.

all that's required is to update the call forwarding # in google voice to the specific cell phone i am using that week or for those 2-3 weeks. voicemail is completely handled by google voice (which i can access by calling the google voice #), and text messaging is centralized to my google voice #.

say goodbye to prepaid loyalty!

unfortunately for me, prepaid doesn't save me $ except as a secondary backup emergency phone. i use 1400 minutes a month along with about 1000 text messages, and that's not including the 1.5GB of data i use on my Blackberry either.

i could go with boost mobile for $60/mo unlimited blackberry but Sprint's coverage area is non-existent in several places i have to travel to for work
    over and out.

Phones
    Carrier
    Feedback Score
    Okay, just ordered it.
    Used Fat Wallet. I wish I had thought of Fat Wallet when I ordered the t401 a few weeks ago, I have a Fat Wallet account but never used it.
    I always used Bing Cashback before.
    $21.20 for me after the coupon code plus sales tax.

EDIT:: Where does it say that this phone is new?
    Or if they are refurbs they have to say that, but if they are a new phone it does not have to say?

EDIT 2 :: Looks like I will be getting one with an AT&T SIM card from the order confirmation I just received from them.
    NTLG1500P4
    Last edited by SnowyWhite; 10-26-2010 at 12:16 PM.

Phone
    LG VX5500 X2 (PPC) - LG800g (TF) - Nokia 6030 (T-Mo)
    Carriers
    Page Plus X2 (Verizon) - T-Mo2Go(GR) -
    Feedback Score
    When I first saw this it looked like an outstanding deal, minutes for about 2 cents and a phone to boot. As a light user the $25 card becomes almost useless to me as any remaining minutes or due date disappears in 30 days not to be rolled over or stacked upon. Even the 300 activation minutes would have to be added to in 60 days and future refills would only last 60 days making Net10 (for me at least) more expensive to maintain than Tracfone.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast