Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: New official upgrade for the HD2

Device(s)
    T-Mobile Touch Pro 2
    Carrier(s)
    T-mobile
    Feedback Score

New official upgrade for the HD2

I just got a text from T-Mobile saying an upgrade is available for the HD2, looks like the version is 3.14.531.1
    Anyone know what the changes are? Good to see they are not dropping support now that they announced WM7 devices in Nov.

Device(s)
    HTC Amaze 4G
    Carrier(s)
    T-mobile
    Feedback Score
    Seems like its faster and more stable. It works with most android builds too
    Speeds from my HTC Sensation The last one is Roadrunner-Way to impress, Time Warner

Carrier(s)
    at&t
    Feedback Score
    it is not new.
    it already posted here 2 months ago http://www.howardforums.com/showthread.php/1675479
    T-Mobile - the largest fake 4G network in Americas

HTC HD2 Speed on 3G/HSDPA

T-mobile 3G/H or Pharos 137

My broadband speed

My WM phone is the best GPS now, say good bye junk Andriod

Feedback Score
    yea, it works mostly, but my mms isn't
    working with this froyo rom i am using.
    have to find out what's happening on
    xda-dev

Device(s)
    T-Mobile Touch Pro 2
    Carrier(s)
    T-mobile
    Feedback Score
    After you upgraded does your dialer and incoming calls go into landscape mode if you turn the phone? I'm not sure I'm crazy about that.

Carrier(s)
    at&t
    Feedback Score
    I reported it was bad rom update two months ago!

Device(s)
    HTC Amaze 4G
    Carrier(s)
    T-mobile
    Feedback Score
    So far at xda more people like this ROM than any other stock ROM.

Device(s)
    T-Mobile Touch Pro 2
    Carrier(s)
    T-mobile
    Feedback Score
    The HD2 is still hands down better that the DriodX if you need the phone for business first then pleasure and the new ROM has been working well for me. I think I can fix the rotating dialer and the signal seems a tad better, in my office I would lose service on a regular basis now I seem to keep a signal.

Device(s)
    PHAROS 137
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    I updated to newest rom and my phone reboots all day, most of the time im not touching it and it rebooted. Got a replacement phone with 2.5 firmware with worked fine and updated it to 3.14 and this phone reboots at random too, mainly when trying to access internet. Anyone else having these issues? My sim card is 9yrs old but works in Pharos 137 and Shadow, swapped battery and tried 2 different memory cards.

Device(s)
    T-Mobile Touch Pro 2
    Carrier(s)
    T-mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SAAN25 View Post
    I updated to newest rom and my phone reboots all day, most of the time im not touching it and it rebooted. Got a replacement phone with 2.5 firmware with worked fine and updated it to 3.14 and this phone reboots at random too, mainly when trying to access internet. Anyone else having these issues? My sim card is 9yrs old but works in Pharos 137 and Shadow, swapped battery and tried 2 different memory cards.
    That is a tough one, I haven't had any reboot issues and if it's happening on two phones I don't know what to tell you. Do you notice if it is doing it if you are in an area with no service?
    I had the original Touch HD a few years ago and if I had it looking for 3G and was in an area with no service I had reboot issues. Once I set it for only edge I never had that problem again.
    I don't know if that helps.

Device(s)
    PHAROS 137
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    I bought the phone outright so im using the internet2.voicestream.com apn, but i doubt thats the cause either. The only thing i can possibly try next is a sim card swap, but Tmobile does send out refurbished phones, so it might be a third phone is the charm type of thing. .

Device(s)
    HTC Amaze 4G
    Carrier(s)
    T-mobile
    Feedback Score
    I bought the phone outright so im using the internet2.voicestream.com apn, but i doubt thats the cause either. The only thing i can possibly try next is a sim card swap, but Tmobile does send out refurbished phones, so it might be a third phone is the charm type of thing. .
    I may be a sim card issue. I've never had any reboot issues with any of the ROM's I've used, and I like 3.14 a lot. It's snappy and stable for me.

Device(s)
    Samsung S3 HTC HD2
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    That's unfortunate. Try a hard reset before the upgrade (or reinstall), install the upgrade/reinstall and then do a hard reset again after.

Device(s)
    PHAROS 137
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Im on phone #3 now, this looks like a refurb too. It came with firmware 2.13.531.1 and would reboot itself about 4-5 times a day. I updated to 3.14.531.1 and started to get the random reboots about 4-5 times a day again. Swapped batteries, tried SPB Shell instead of HTC sense and all programs are installed on a 8GB Class 6 speed memory card. Havent got a new sim card yet, but if that doesnt fix the problem i completely give up next to asking for a brand new HD2 since no one know if the HD7 will work with the $10 preferred internet plans if you buy the phone out right.

Device(s)
    T-MO HD2
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Upgrade to 3.14 and go to XDA Developers and download and run M-Deejay clean sense v.2.4 with s6.1 kernel. Follow the instructions. The hd2 with Android froyo is like having a HTC evo on t-mobile. Awesome.

Sent from my HTC HD2 using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast