Thread: Mobilicity and Bank Payments

Phone
    Motorola Razr HD (XT925)
    Carrier
    Rogers
    Feedback Score

Mobilicity and Bank Payments

Anyone else able to add Mo as 'payee' on their online banking? Scotia hasn't got them yet.

Phone
    Nexus 4
    Carriers
    Koodo
    Feedback Score
    Apparently the only options to pay your bill is to use "My Account" in Mobilicity website, or to go to a Mobilicity store and pay the bill - in this case there is a charge of about $3.

Phone
    Motorola Razr HD (XT925)
    Carrier
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    So ... I'm charged $3 because Mobilicity can't contact Scotiabank and set themselves up as a payee?

Phone
    Bold 9700
    Feedback Score
    You can't do online banking because Mobilicity doesn't send out bills.

You can avoid the $3.39 fee by paying online (www.mobilicity.ca/myaccount) with a credit card, pre-authorized credit card payment, or calling into customer service and paying with a credit card. Debit payment isn't available yet.

Phone
    Motorola Razr HD (XT925)
    Carrier
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    plumed - I'd have to spend $5 on a 'set up fee' for a "Visa Gift Card" to avoid the $3.95 payment!
    Damn it Mobilicity! This is 2 strikes (Facebook being the 2nd!) why can't they do something decent other then a plan? I MAY have to switch over to Wind (even THEY have internet banking!)

BTW you don't NEED a physical bill, just the full account number and the company name.

Damn you Mobilicity and your cheap ways!!!

Phone
    HTC Amaze 4G + BlackBerry Bold 9780
    Carrier
    Wind
    Feedback Score
    Lol, you can sign up for a visa card with no annual fees and $0; set it up with your bank account and then you can just transfer from your online bank account to your online visa account.

I can do this with TD Bank, my credit card costs me nothing, maybe scotia bank is the one who is screwing you.

Phone
    Motorola Razr HD (XT925)
    Carrier
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    mapleleafs89 - I don't believe in owning credit cards - because if I can't pay cash, I should not buy something - that includes food, or phone services, or toilet paper.

That being said, Mobilicity is falling way behind in this. Wind Mobile has had Bank Payments since day 1. They were also "Facebook Approved" with in a week of launch.
    Where is Mobilicity after 6 months? They are attempting to get people to join and not doing very well.

It's time for melmart to take the suggestions posted in this forum and talk to the people at DAVE.

1 - fix the problems with the Snap and ill formed text messages (not clearing voicemail icon)
    2 - fix the internet banking issue.
    3 - fix the Facebook issue.

Phone
    HTC Amaze 4G + BlackBerry Bold 9780
    Carrier
    Wind
    Feedback Score
    Have you tried using Interac Online? They have an option for it, I think you can set that up with your bank account and use it.

You dont use your credit card if you dont have cash, you use it for online purchases and then pay it of with your $$ from your bank account. If you decide to use credit card when you dont have funds in your bank account well thats your problem then. Its not a big deal to sign up for a free credit card with no annual rates, that costs you absolutely nothing.

Phone
    Motorola Razr HD (XT925)
    Carrier
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mapleleafs89 View Post
    Have you tried using Interac Online? They have an option for it, I think you can set that up with your bank account and use it.

You dont use your credit card if you dont have cash, you use it for online purchases and then pay it of with your $$ from your bank account. If you decide to use credit card when you dont have funds in your bank account well thats your problem then. Its not a big deal to sign up for a free credit card with no annual rates, that costs you absolutely nothing.
    Now, if you'd (or the CSR) had said that earlier, I'd not have gotten my boxers in a twist.
    THAT simplifies my life 1,000,000,000,000,000 fold.