Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Thread: Motorola DROID Pro XT610 Release Thread - Keep all phone discussion here

Device(s)
    iPhone 6S Plus 64GB, Microsoft Surface 3 LTE
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless, T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by desertbunny View Post
    Now that its my primary phone, i'm still getting more then 30 hours to a charge with a b7x battery inside the otterbox.
    Isn't this phone just great with the Otterbox and Extended B7X? Wow. I want to get a new phone since I get a discount and NE2 -- but don't. None are nearly as nice overall as a phone. The new LTE phones may be wicked fast, but they're just tiny tablets with those huge 4.3" screens. I'm so tempted to add a second line instead. The Motorola Xoom looks like it might be really fun...

--Kidd
    Hear me on Twitter: @alexkidd1 / Fun connection:

Device(s)
    Galaxy Note 2
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexKidd1977 View Post
    Isn't this phone just great with the Otterbox and Extended B7X? Wow. I want to get a new phone since I get a discount and NE2 -- but don't. None are nearly as nice overall as a phone. The new LTE phones may be wicked fast, but they're just tiny tablets with those huge 4.3" screens. I'm so tempted to add a second line instead. The Motorola Xoom looks like it might be really fun...

--Kidd
    I'm right there with you. I've never had a smartphone for as long as I have this one with no desire to switch to anything new. Even with it's flaws, the Pro is just about as close to what my idea of a perfect phone is.

I'll probably give the Droid 3 a spin when it drops (I need global more than 4G at this point), but even then, it will be tough to turn away from the Pro.

Device(s)
    Blackberry Curve
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score

Pro vs Torch

Has anyone used both of these phones? If so what are the likes/dis-likes of both. I have a Droid X right now and thinking about switching back to a Black Berry (I loved my bold and curve) but have been seriously looking at the Droid Pro because of the keyboard. Anyone have any opinions?
    What Is A Veteran?
    A 'Veteran' -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve -- is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.'

Feedback Thread
    http://howardforums.com/showthread.p...7#post11490557

Feedback Score
    como puedo obtener el codigo para el motorola droid pro xt610, necesito desbloquearlo para que funcione con cualquier gsm

Feedback Score
    Can anyone here tell me if the update to the Pro addressed some of the more critical issues with this phone, especially the CPU spikes draining the battery?

Of course the original warranties are long since void, so I'm really hesitant to shell out the $70 for one if there's not a general consensus about the problems having been more or less cleared up.

Sorry for bumping such an old thread, and thanks in advance.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14