Phones
    Nexus S
    Nexus S
    Nokia 5230
    Carrier
    Mobilicity
    Feedback Score

Delta Mobilicity Giving away FREE SCRN Protector + Case for Nokia 5230

Yesterday I went and got the FnF $40 Plan from the Scott Rd Store. Which is on the corner or Scott Rd and Nordel Way same plaza as Sammy J's. They were giving out FREE screen protectors and cases. The salesman said if I didnt want the case I could come back in a couple of days and pickup and car charger.
    Thats way cool $40 FnF Plan No contract and FREE Stuff.

Phone
    LG Optimus Black (in White)
    Carrier
    Telus - coporate plan
    Feedback Score
    I presume the 5230's in VanCity also come with the free bluetooth headset? If so, thats a pretty good deal, if they brought back the $100 credit for the new cities as well, just to be nice! that would be orgasmic! after all, its the season for giving
    I cracked & signed up with Telus. I couldnt resist the Free Phone, $300 airtime credit, and EPP ($20+tax : 350mins, unlimited early evngs /wknds, cd, vm, unlimited NA txts, NO SAFS or 911) With the $300 credit its like having a free year of phone service.

Phones
    Nexus S
    Nexus S
    Nokia 5230
    Carrier
    Mobilicity
    Feedback Score

yes

Yes it did come with a Bluetooth Headset aswell....

Phones
    Nexus S
    Nexus S
    Nokia 5230
    Carrier
    Mobilicity
    Feedback Score
    I dont know if it was just a one day thing but its worth going and asking

Feedback Score
    I'm surprised that a store in Delta is selling Mobilicity products. From the coverage map, it doesn't even look like there is any official coverage (or very little) in Delta. Screen protectors can be litterally purchased for $0.01 inluding shipping and cases and all ofter accessories have a very high mark up. I can assure you that the free things that the store was offering costed them very little. The amount saved on the accessories was surely under $10. The only difference was that you didn't have to wait for them to arrive by mail-order.

Phone
    SE TM506, Nokia N900, HTC MyTouch 4G
    Carrier
    Mobilicity
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Tman1977 View Post
    Yesterday I went and got the FnF $40 Plan from the Scott Rd Store.
    Are you in Delta? What's your coverage like? I guess it depends exactly where you are... Mobilicity seem smart enough to have placed all their stores within a couple hundred metres of a tower & I see there's one the other side of Nordel there.

I'm further down, just south of 72nd and (despite the fact there's supposed to be a tower at 115th & 73rd) get zero coverage. I suspect they haven't turned that tower on yet so half of North Delta is in the dark despite being officially covered. Given there's another store being fitted-out in Scottsdale Mall, they better sort the tower out or else it'll be a rather embarrassing sales process :-)

Phone
    Carrier
    Mobilicity
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by computergeek541 View Post
    I'm surprised that a store in Delta is selling Mobilicity products. From the coverage map, it doesn't even look like there is any official coverage (or very little) in Delta.
    The map is kinda deceptive. Delta is split into two halves with the vast area of Burns Bog in the middle. The area they mark as Delta is Tsawwassen & Ladner - which have no coverage. The area where they have a shop (and another one being built) is North Delta which is the sliver between Surrey and the #91. In theory all of North Delta has coverage except they don't seem to have turned one of the towers on yet.

Phones
    Nexus S
    Nexus S
    Nokia 5230
    Carrier
    Mobilicity
    Feedback Score
    This morning I drove out to delta port and noticed that I got mobilicity coverage all the way down river road to ladner and even delta port way right up to the port. Not sure if they are still just testing the network in that area as its not in the coverage map.

Phones
    Nexus S
    Nexus S
    Nokia 5230
    Carrier
    Mobilicity
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by quack604 View Post
    Are you in Delta? What's your coverage like? I guess it depends exactly where you are... Mobilicity seem smart enough to have placed all their stores within a couple hundred metres of a tower & I see there's one the other side of Nordel there.

I'm further down, just south of 72nd and (despite the fact there's supposed to be a tower at 115th & 73rd) get zero coverage. I suspect they haven't turned that tower on yet so half of North Delta is in the dark despite being officially covered. Given there's another store being fitted-out in Scottsdale Mall, they better sort the tower out or else it'll be a rather embarrassing sales process :-)
    Did you get anything free from them?

Phone
    Carrier
    Mobilicity
    Feedback Score
    Did you get anything free from them?
    I didn't buy in Delta, I bought at the corporate store in Surrey & nope nothing free.

Phone
    Samsung Galaxy S III
    Carrier
    Wind
    Feedback Score
    This morning I drove out to delta port and noticed that I got mobilicity coverage all the way down river road to ladner and even delta port way right up to the port. Not sure if they are still just testing the network in that area as its not in the coverage map.
    Oh that's good to know...so maybe they are readying other areas for service.
    Chuck Norris does not sleep. He waits.