- So SuperOneClick does work.
- Also, can do this from inside the terminal on Android. Makes you not have to connect the phone, or download/run ADB.
- You can type "rm AppNa*" if you feel too lazy to type the whole app name. Be VERY careful not to type a name that is shared by two things... e.g. "Voice*" because there are several apps that start with "Voice" though.
- KeyBoardSlideUpCounter.* is unnecessary. It counts the number of times you open the keyboard. (WTF mate?)
- List of personally removed APKs: These are either totally unnecessary, or are part of VM's crap icons. (Crap icons are colored in blue.)