Phone
    iPhone 5S 64GB Black factory unlocked
    Carrier
    Koodo (Canada), SFR and FREE in France, T-Mobile in US, SETAR in Aruba
    Feedback Score

Find My iPhone: Can you add other people's devices?

Is it possible to track other user's devices on "find My iPhone". For example, multiple members of the family have unique mobile me addresses, can they be tracked in one spot? or Can you add multiple mobile me accounts on one phone (in the configuation steps in settings) and track it that way?

Phones
    iPhone 4S 64GB Black
    iPhone 5 64GB Black
    Carrier
    Telus
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I would like to know also?

Phones
    AT&T Apple iPhone 5S
    AT&T Apple iPhone 5S
    Carrier
    AT&T Mobility
    Feedback Score
    It would be pointless to search for your own device with the App on that device. If you can use the App, the device is not lost. You use the Find My iPhone App to find someone else's iPhone. You would need to know the user name and password of the other user to find his iPhone. For someone else to use the Find My iPhone App to find your iPhone, you must setup either a MobileMe account on your iPhone or the free account allowed with iOS 4.2.1. They must then have the user name and password for your account to find your phone.
    Earl F. Parrish

Phone
    iPhone 5
    Carrier
    American Telephone & Telegraph Company
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by wysiwyg View Post
    Is it possible to track other user's devices on "find My iPhone". For example, multiple members of the family have unique mobile me addresses, can they be tracked in one spot? or Can you add multiple mobile me accounts on one phone (in the configuation steps in settings) and track it that way?
    Good question. I tried adding someone else's iTunes user name/password on my iPhone as an additional MobileMe account, which worked via the e-mail verification process, however, upon trying to turn on the Find My iPhone feature, it gave a warning that doing so would disable the Find My iPhone feature under my own MobileMe account. So it appears, each iPhone can only be found under a single MobileMe account, although it doesn't have to be your own. If you want to track your family members, you can add a MobileMe account on each of their phones using your own iTunes user name, but that precludes them from using their own MobileMe account on that phone.

PRL Interpretations
    XFF's AlphaTag software
    Cellular and PCS License Maps
    Quote Originally Posted by gpatrick900
    I am a little confused. My Verizon phone was able to roam on GSM because they used TDMA. Tell it was shutdown. The phone recognizes it as Analog. If PCS has TDMA, It could be technically be used on GSM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tabla View Post
    Y'know, I'm used to hysterical 14-year-old ******** on the internet, but this is exceptional. Never before in human history have so many nerds hyperventilated so publicly over so little.