Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: LG Optimus M Settings

Carrier
    MetroPCS
    Feedback Score

Question LG Optimus M Settings

Hi LG Optimus M Owners!!! If u got a one of these phones plz get the settings an post them here! The other metro android users like me, need those settings to enable properly the web and the location.

We need the info in(upload files):
    /system/build.prop
    /system/etc/apns-config.xml

Also download Anycut from the market and snap a screen pic of:
    -Web Settings
    -APNs
    -Proxy settings

Thxs u all...

Feedback Score
    Same here I was gonna post but u got it up. This is a major step for flashed phone easier setup

Sent from my MetroPCS EVO

Feedback Score
    no one yet have an LG OPTIMUS M? i may buy one just to get the settings hope that way wee can get 3G on all android debices on metro

Carrier
    MetroPCS
    Feedback Score
    No, even if we get the settings from the optimus, that doesn't mean we r gonna get 3g. It just means we will get localitacion and better web. What do I mean by better web? I mean that we will b able to download content w/o it being interrupted. But ppl in evdo markets will have 3g,

Feedback Score
    This should be posted on the main forum so everyone can see. Something so simple as copying those files and settings can help a lot on getting working internet and mms on android phones.

Feedback Score
    Come on man It's too hard to get the settings? All wee want to know if the settings are the same #1234567890@metropcs.com
    Port 3128
    Man!!! Thas not hard

Carrier
    MetroPCS
    Feedback Score
    Thanks to Leakforyou, I got the Apns, ppl try them out and see if they make a difference.

<apn name="MetroPCS" numeric="31016" mcc="310" mnc="16" apn="#777" user="##########@aaaf.mymetropcs.com" server="" password="######" proxy="proxy.metropcs.net" port="3128" mmsproxy="wap.metropcs.net" mmsport="3128" mmsprotocol="null" mmsc="http://mms.metropcs.net:3128/mmsc" type="*" />

FYI: My bro has a samsung caliber, he pays 50 and I also saw the aaaf.mymetropcs.com, if u r paying 40 like me i don't think you will be able to get access through that user name, use the regular one, use MDN@mymetropcs.com as user

Feedback Score
    They done something cause I can dl apps from market thru metroweb now. Before it waited for WiFi to dl

Sent from my MetroPCS EVO

Feedback Score
    yea same here know i can download using metro. i hav not try the apns abobe ill try and see

Feedback Score
    Looks like you can only get the optimus with the $50 plan.

Feedback Score
    realy? so if wee get the esactly settings on the optimus m wee wont be able to use internet less wee pay the $50 plan? but is the optimus realy geting 3g?

Carrier
    MetroPCS
    Feedback Score
    Yeap! U can't use lg optimus w metro unless u pay atleast 50 and u only get 3g speeds at evdo markets witch r just a few, so no. Must of us don't have 3g. And if u live @ a evdo market u should already be geting the 3g icon w current settings. Can anybody confirm what I'm saying? Does Anyone have an 3g icon?

Phone
    HTC One S
    Carrier
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Im in Riverside, Ca. I thought Los Angeles's 3g covereage reached here but im not even sure LA has coverage.

Also, i was able to download apps from the market for a little while as well as check my stock mail app and use voice search. Later on in the day all that stopped working again. not sure whats going on there, think that if i switch to the $50 plan it'll get that stuff working again? Im on the $40 plan currently.

Feedback Score
    metro-detroit is covered in 3g i been getting it for awhile now.

Feedback Score
    It's strange first I can get 3g here in Dallas but now they must did something because after the optimus m came out I don't get 3g in my incredible. But before I was unable to download from market and now I do. If some body with optimus m on 3g market like here Dallas can share the settings read using qtsp will be great

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast