Page 3 of 708 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 53 103 503 ... LastLast

Thread: Verizon 4G LTE Speed Test Results: POST EM' HERE!

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Well it is true that the rates will slowly go down, but should be faster than we had under 3G. for some reason I tried to run speedtest to have the results linked in but it crashed on upload.

Carrier(s)
    I <3 Verizon!
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by lennyj17 View Post
    YAWN: Talk to me when Verizon LTE is working with a full load....see how much that thin 700 mhz spec holds up under the weight...Also something tells me VZW maps are just a broad generalization of Coverage, just like their "Red" 3G map...Come'on Almighty show us the real "Street" level coverge, quit BS'ing folks...

Have fun with LTE while the Pipes are Clear wont last long....once the 4G phones start pumping out.....
    Sorry. Verizon knows how to build a network. Enjoy your crap network with crap Whymax when the rest of the world is LTE.

Device(s)
    Tour
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Verizon has never builtout a network from the Ground up before Fanboi....They've brought smaller networks and strung them together....can't do that with 4G because there are NO 4G networks to buy....AT&T another network with just as much cash as Verizon, is a perfect example of what happens when you don't have enough spectrum...AT&T took a serious beating in the media for slow data...and whattt'dya know they had to build their 3G network from the ground up as well....

So much for the "Knows how to build Networks" .....If you weren't such a Troll and Verzion A$$ Kisser you'd know this.

Again See me when Verizon has 2 really popular smartphones and 7-8 usb/mifi devices running 4G all on that "SHOE STRING" 700 mhz spectrum....

Device(s)
    HTC Trophy w/Mango
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Well, its going to be a backhaul and price war. Sprint has the better data plan by far, but verizon is putting more backhaul to the sites. If you can make it where the backhaul is not the bottleneck then the speeds are going to be fast enough where the capacity will increase in a way, because people will be using it for q shorter amount of time. Spectrum shouldn't be an issue, and if it is, you just build more sites, just like what Att just did with manhattan, now thief speeds are great there...

If Verizon pushes out an LTE Windows Phone with unlimited data, I might jump ship...
    AT&T Sim in my Dell Precision with an HSPA 7.2 card. . . . And my Comcast. . .

Device(s)
    HTC Trophy w/Mango
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe12304 View Post
    Sorry. Verizon knows how to build a network. Enjoy your crap network with crap Whymax when the rest of the world is LTE.
    LOL, how did I miss that? Did you already forget CDMA with your 'rest of the world' comment?

Device(s)
    IPhone 6S Plus, Nexus 6P
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T, T-Mobile, Project Fi
    Feedback Score

4g

Went to a Verizon store to do a speed test on the LG modem....this is what I got.....LOOK AT THAT UPLOAD!!!! Wish my home internet had that kind of upload....im jealous....Took a picture of the test laptop

-----------

Current Phones: iPhone 6S Plus | Nexus 6P | Nexus 6 | Sony Z Ultra C6833 | iPhone 4S

Device(s)
    HTC Trophy w/Mango
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    I'm thinking that upload is glitched, can you try another server/speed test site? I'd love for it to be real. . . and with unlimited internet :P

Device(s)
    iPhone 6
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    YAWN: Talk to me when Verizon LTE is working with a full load....see how much that thin 700 mhz spec holds up under the weight...Also something tells me VZW maps are just a broad generalization of Coverage, just like their "Red" 3G map...Come'on Almighty show us the real "Street" level coverge, quit BS'ing folks...

Have fun with LTE while the Pipes are Clear wont last long....once the 4G phones start pumping out.....
    I like Sprint just as much as you do but sounds like you're a little sour about VZW.

Clear sucks and they have more bandwidth than any other wireless provider for 4G. I have Clear 4G and had Sprint 4G and it sucked and still continues to suck. The speeds were amazing when the network was new but now they are slow and very inconsistent. Add that to the fact that Clear's 4G runs on a high band which makes indoor use drop dramatically here in downtown Atlanta. Then add in the horrible customer service that Clear has when trying to always blame slow speeds on customers when in fact it is their network.

I can't even believe they attempted to make a chart showing how much their network is better than Verizon's. Only time will tell and unfortunately I don't think this will end well [for Clear/Sprint].

Verizon has a winner on their hands but they had to pay to make it happen, too bad Sprint didn't try to scoop up 700mhz. I hope the WiMax network doesn't end up like the Nextel network...

Device(s)
    iPhone 6
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Verizon has never builtout a network from the Ground up before Fanboi....They've brought smaller networks and strung them together....can't do that with 4G because there are NO 4G networks to buy....AT&T another network with just as much cash as Verizon, is a perfect example of what happens when you don't have enough spectrum...AT&T took a serious beating in the media for slow data...and whattt'dya know they had to build their 3G network from the ground up as well....

So much for the "Knows how to build Networks" .....If you weren't such a Troll and Verzion A$$ Kisser you'd know this.

Again See me when Verizon has 2 really popular smartphones and 7-8 usb/mifi devices running 4G all on that "SHOE STRING" 700 mhz spectrum....
    From the looks up it you seem to be the one 'trolling' in this thread. Last time I checked we were here to see results from LTE users, not your comments on how VZW will suck, yada yada.

Device(s)
    iPhone 6
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ogxjason15 View Post
    Went to a Verizon store to do a speed test on the LG modem....this is what I got.....LOOK AT THAT UPLOAD!!!! Wish my home internet had that kind of upload....im jealous....Took a picture of the test laptop
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyDee View Post
    I'm thinking that upload is glitched, can you try another server/speed test site? I'd love for it to be real. . . and with unlimited internet :P
    Also keep in mind that the store demo units may not have the 'cap' limitation in the system or a much higher 'cap' than what they are allotting to customers. That way even when the network gets more use the store demos will still show a higher speed than typical.

Device(s)
    Tour
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by coorey View Post
    I like Sprint just as much as you do but sounds like you're a little sour about VZW.

Clear sucks and they have more bandwidth than any other wireless provider for 4G. I have Clear 4G and had Sprint 4G and it sucked and still continues to suck. The speeds were amazing when the network was new but now they are slow and very inconsistent. Add that to the fact that Clear's 4G runs on a high band which makes indoor use drop dramatically here in downtown Atlanta. Then add in the horrible customer service that Clear has when trying to always blame slow speeds on customers when in fact it is their network.

I can't even believe they attempted to make a chart showing how much their network is better than Verizon's. Only time will tell and unfortunately I don't think this will end well [for Clear/Sprint].

Verizon has a winner on their hands but they had to pay to make it happen, too bad Sprint didn't try to scoop up 700mhz. I hope the WiMax network doesn't end up like the Nextel network...
    And what makes you think the same wont happen to Verizon once its LTE network is loaded.....again Call Verizon a winner if they maintain those speeds and consistency once that precious 700 mhz is fully loaded...

You can bash Sprint/Clear all day long....doesn't excuse the elephant in the room...

Device(s)
    iPhone 7+
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score

The networks that started Verizon were built from the ground up. Vodafone, which still owns part of Verizon here in the States, built its own network. Verizon right now is building its own 4G network. New antennas, backhaul and the rest of the LTE equipment. The 700 MhZ is going to kill Sprint/Clears little 2.5 GhZ license. Like people say, it looks like Swiss cheese. Get over it. Verizon has a much better and stronger network then Sprint has. I think there should be an age limit on this forum. If you are under the age of 18 you can't join.

This is the Verizon forum, so if you don't expect to see Verizon lovers on here, then delete your account and never come back.
    [IMG][/IMG]

Device(s)
    iPhone 7+
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    LOL, how did I miss that? Did you already forget CDMA with your 'rest of the world' comment?
    LOL, did you forget that a lot of the world uses CDMA? The only in country in Europe that uses it is the Ukraine. Okay, countries in Asia, South America, North America, etc. still use it. Australia did too until 2 years ago. Don't act like CDMA was only used in the US.

Feedback Score
    I dont have the speedtest screen shot, but i got: 12 DOWN/ 4.5 UP ... it is really nice, got the Pantech card. Dallas TX

Carrier(s)
    I <3 Verizon!
    Feedback Score
    That doesn't even make sense...

Page 3 of 708 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 53 103 503 ... LastLast