Page 468 of 764 FirstFirst ... 368 418 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 518 568 ... LastLast
Results 7,006 to 7,020 of 11458

Thread: Verizon 4G LTE Speed Test Results: POST EM' HERE!

  1. #7006
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    3,921
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by tyroned3222 View Post
    Yes, they 15x15 aws. I wonder when they will increase backaul


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Lots of density in those rural areas from what I see !!!

  2. #7007
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    1,655
    Feedback Score
    0

    Verizon 4G LTE Speed Test Results: POST EM' HERE!

    Quote Originally Posted by malibu31 View Post
    I think Checker was talking on a capacity standpoint. It appears VZW can handle more users with ease than AT&T due to its capacity advantage.

    I see your point - AT&T works great for me in Queens and Long Island - even in Manhattan when I'm loading HoFo or a few videos. It just works, which is what I love about AT&T. Real-world usage with AT&T is much better than what I had with Sprint.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
    I would hope if there's a capacity issue up in NorthNJ AT&T will fix it. But so far I haven't experienced it. The average Joe doesn't know about capacity. All an average Joe wants to do is be able to use their device without any or much hitches.

    Wonder what's going to happen as AT&T gains more DirectTV customers with UDP family plans?

    From a user with a VZW work phone and an AT&T personal phone.... VZW isn't as great as what people make them out to be. And AT&T isn't as bad as what people make them out to be.

  3. #7008
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Plano, TX
    Posts
    170
    Device(s)
    HTC 10
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Checker79 View Post
    Excellent! Can you confirm if band 4 is 15x15 or 20x20 ? Also what about band 2?
    Name:  Screenshot_20161230-223513.png
Views: 135
Size:  89.1 KB
    looks like band 4 is 20 MHz and band 2 is 5 MHz.


    3G is still pretty good here



    I don't think the upload will go any faster for now.

  4. #7009
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,328
    Device(s)
    s6 note 4 and 5s
    Carrier(s)
    T Mobile
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by mariol90 View Post
    Name:  Screenshot_20161230-223513.png
Views: 135
Size:  89.1 KB
    looks like band 4 is 20 MHz and band 2 is 5 MHz.


    3G is still pretty good here



    I don't think the upload will go any faster for now.
    What's the name of that application you're using

    Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

  5. #7010
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Dover, NH
    Posts
    2,570
    Device(s)
    S8
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by mariol90 View Post
    looks like band 4 is 20 MHz and band 2 is 5 MHz.
    Really wish Verizon would add CA to band 2 here in NH. Plenty of 15MHz band 2 sites, but they don't activate CA with it. Only bands 4 and 10 have CA but both of those are just 10MHz each.

  6. #7011
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Plano, TX
    Posts
    170
    Device(s)
    HTC 10
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by dandn1321 View Post
    What's the name of that application you're using

    Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
    network signal guru. my phone is rooted so it may give more info than a non-rooted phone.

  7. #7012
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,328
    Device(s)
    s6 note 4 and 5s
    Carrier(s)
    T Mobile
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by mariol90 View Post
    network signal guru. my phone is rooted so it may give more info than a non-rooted phone.
    Is yours a Samsung or a different type of phone

    Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

  8. #7013
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Plano, TX
    Posts
    170
    Device(s)
    HTC 10
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by geoff5093 View Post
    Really wish Verizon would add CA to band 2 here in NH. Plenty of 15MHz band 2 sites, but they don't activate CA with it. Only bands 4 and 10 have CA but both of those are just 10MHz each.
    I'm surprised they did here with how little band 2 there is. Maybe it's because it's only 5 MHz, and they're probably testing it out.

  9. #7014
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Plano, TX
    Posts
    170
    Device(s)
    HTC 10
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by dandn1321 View Post
    Is yours a Samsung or a different type of phone

    Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
    It's an HTC 10 (still android).

  10. #7015
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,328
    Device(s)
    s6 note 4 and 5s
    Carrier(s)
    T Mobile
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by mariol90 View Post
    It's an HTC 10 (still android).
    How do you like that phone

    Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

  11. #7016
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    1,411
    Feedback Score
    0
    Attachment 148095 Greekpeak ski resort Attachment 148096

  12. #7017
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Santa Fe
    Posts
    121
    Device(s)
    S8+, S7, iPhone SE
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Checker79 View Post
    I've seen your videos on YouTube. Man Verizon is really killer where you are. Those speedtests of 60-70 Mbps down in the middle of no where justify that. Is that 15x15 aws in New Mexico?
    It is different in Northern NM. Many sites are congested as Verizon is overwhelmingly the most popular carrier. T-Mobile is a distant second. Here is my speed this afternoon on B4.


  13. #7018
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,328
    Device(s)
    s6 note 4 and 5s
    Carrier(s)
    T Mobile
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by skellington.6 View Post
    It is different in Northern NM. Many sites are congested as Verizon is overwhelmingly the most popular carrier. T-Mobile is a distant second. Here is my speed this afternoon on B4.

    Thats horrible...do they lack density there

    Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

  14. #7019
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Santa Fe
    Posts
    121
    Device(s)
    S8+, S7, iPhone SE
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by dandn1321 View Post
    Thats horrible...do they lack density there

    Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
    No. They are probably the most dense carrier as well, even denser than T-Mobile. T-Mobile doesn't own any 700A here either. AT&T is non existent where this speedtest was taken, in a town of 18,000. Only Verizon, T-Mo, and Sprint serve the area. AT&T roams on Commnet.

  15. #7020
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    3,921
    Feedback Score
    0

    Verizon 4G LTE Speed Test Results: POST EM' HERE!

    Quote Originally Posted by macher52 View Post
    I would hope if there's a capacity issue up in NorthNJ AT&T will fix it. But so far I haven't experienced it. The average Joe doesn't know about capacity. All an average Joe wants to do is be able to use their device without any or much hitches.

    Wonder what's going to happen as AT&T gains more DirectTV customers with UDP family plans?

    From a user with a VZW work phone and an AT&T personal phone.... VZW isn't as great as what people make them out to be. And AT&T isn't as bad as what people make them out to be.
    I respectfully disagree at least in this market. You would notice a pretty big difference between Verizon and At&t in many parts of NYC ( especially Manhattan). At&t isn't densifying , Verizon is. There are many areas still where At&t is practically not useable. Band 66 along with a massive densification project will save At&t in Manhattan.

Page 468 of 764 FirstFirst ... 368 418 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 518 568 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Post Your Comcast Internet Speed Test Results
    By avenue in forum Comcast XFINITY / Bundles
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 01-11-2013, 09:55 PM
  2. Post Your 3G Speed Test Results
    By avenue in forum Cricket/AIO
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-27-2010, 06:04 PM
  3. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-24-2010, 08:02 PM
  4. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 06-20-2009, 09:34 AM
  5. Unoffical Speed Test Results: Post Yours!
    By TMed_ATL in forum webOS
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-14-2009, 10:25 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks