Page 671 of 671 FirstFirst ... 171 571 621 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671
Results 10,051 to 10,065 of 10065

Thread: Verizon 4G LTE Speed Test Results: POST EM' HERE!

  1. #10051
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    11
    Feedback Score
    0
    This was taken at seaside heights in nj the beach was packed




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #10052
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,182
    Device(s)
    s6 note 4 and 5s
    Carrier(s)
    T Mobile
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by xxxxxagent47xxx View Post
    This was taken at seaside heights in nj the beach was packed




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I was down there two weekends ago T-Mobile didn't do too good but Verizon did very well.

    Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

  3. #10053
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Reno, NV
    Posts
    1,460
    Device(s)
    iPhone 7 Plus, Nexus 6P
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon, Google Fi, VZW Wi-Fi
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by xxxxxagent47xxx View Post
    This was taken at seaside heights in nj the beach was packed




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Why is your signal showing bars instead of dots? Is that a jail broken option?

    I've also been wondering when looking at that result screen on my phones - why does it not show the "Cellular Carrier" on Android - but it does on iOS?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Cell Site Picture of the Week:


    Check out my Reno Area Wireless Information & Cellular Guide website for more pictures, cell site location maps, carrier reviews & more http://renowirelessinfo.com


  4. #10054
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    1,178
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by RenoWirelessGuru View Post
    Why is your signal showing bars instead of dots? Is that a jail broken option?

    I've also been wondering when looking at that result screen on my phones - why does it not show the "Cellular Carrier" on Android - but it does on iOS?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    iOS 11 beta.

  5. #10055
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Reno, NV
    Posts
    1,460
    Device(s)
    iPhone 7 Plus, Nexus 6P
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon, Google Fi, VZW Wi-Fi
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by albert1735 View Post
    iOS 11 beta.
    So it's back to bars - or is bars/dots an option? Any changes/fixes to field test in iOS 11?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #10056
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    415
    Device(s)
    iPhone 7+, Nexus 6P
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by RenoWirelessGuru View Post
    So it's back to bars - or is bars/dots an option? Any changes/fixes to field test in iOS 11?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It goes back to bars - no option.

  7. #10057
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    969
    Feedback Score
    0

    New tower in El Paso live ... sorry for the quality the i phone can't compete with a DSLR lol.. the fellow El Pasoan will have better photo. I would say this tower will struggle once all of FT bliss gets off of work


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #10058
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    1,178
    Feedback Score
    0
    Name:  ImageUploadedByHoFo1500670028.313914.jpg
Views: 71
Size:  42.5 KB

    Nothing that spectacular. I broke my own record by a hair. So now I know this tower sector is capped at 240 Mbps. That means 720 Mbps estimate of total backhaul.

  9. #10059
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Plano, TX
    Posts
    154
    Device(s)
    HTC 10
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by tyroned3222 View Post

    New tower in El Paso live ... sorry for the quality the i phone can't compete with a DSLR lol.. the fellow El Pasoan will have better photo. I would say this tower will struggle once all of FT bliss gets off of work


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm so amused by how they used a palm tree for making antennas blend in. You guys have the same amount of spectrum as we do in DFW, right? We have 10 MHz of band 13, 20 MHz of band 4, and 0/5/10 MHz of band 2.

  10. #10060
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    3,244
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by mariol90 View Post
    I'm so amused by how they used a palm tree for making antennas blend in. You guys have the same amount of spectrum as we do in DFW, right? We have 10 MHz of band 13, 20 MHz of band 4, and 0/5/10 MHz of band 2.
    El Paso has 15x15 band 4, 10x10 band 13, 10x10 band 66 and 50 MHz of 850. How are they holding up in Dallas?

  11. #10061
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    1,786
    Device(s)
    iPhone 7
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T, Verizon
    Feedback Score
    0


    Sent from my XT1650 using HoFo mobile app

  12. #10062
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    241
    Feedback Score
    0
    I can finally connect to the faster tower near my house

    Moving to the living room it reconnects to the old tower

    Sent from my SM-G935V using HoFo mobile app

  13. #10063
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Almont, Michigan
    Posts
    2,541
    Device(s)
    Galaxy S7 edge, Note 5, Galaxy Tab S2
    Carrier(s)
    T,T-Mo,VZ.
    Feedback Score
    0
    Verizon isn't fairing very well this evening in Lewiston, Michigan. They added B4 less than a year ago and it's already saturated. For some strange reason, they are only running a second B4 carrier (EARFCN 2175) on one sector facing east/southeast.

    Name:  Screenshot_20170721-234829.png
Views: 50
Size:  164.0 KB
    Name:  Screenshot_20170721-234837.png
Views: 48
Size:  692.8 KB

    Name:  Screenshot_20170721-235112.png
Views: 47
Size:  190.6 KB
    Name:  Screenshot_20170721-235143.png
Views: 49
Size:  525.8 KB

  14. #10064
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    4
    Feedback Score
    0
    Name:  ImageUploadedByHoFo1500727052.444074.jpg
Views: 27
Size:  81.6 KB

    I almost hit the 200 club in Dearborn, MI yesterday!

  15. #10065
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    3,244
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by 10mm View Post
    Verizon isn't fairing very well this evening in Lewiston, Michigan. They added B4 less than a year ago and it's already saturated. For some strange reason, they are only running a second B4 carrier (EARFCN 2175) on one sector facing east/southeast.

    Name:  Screenshot_20170721-234829.png
Views: 50
Size:  164.0 KB
    Name:  Screenshot_20170721-234837.png
Views: 48
Size:  692.8 KB

    Name:  Screenshot_20170721-235112.png
Views: 47
Size:  190.6 KB
    Name:  Screenshot_20170721-235143.png
Views: 49
Size:  525.8 KB
    They need to deploy band 2 and 5 there.

Page 671 of 671 FirstFirst ... 171 571 621 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671

Similar Threads

  1. Post Your Comcast Internet Speed Test Results
    By avenue in forum Comcast XFINITY / Bundles
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 01-11-2013, 08:55 PM
  2. Post Your 3G Speed Test Results
    By avenue in forum Cricket/AIO
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-27-2010, 05:04 PM
  3. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-24-2010, 07:02 PM
  4. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 06-20-2009, 08:34 AM
  5. Unoffical Speed Test Results: Post Yours!
    By TMed_ATL in forum webOS
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-14-2009, 09:25 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks