Thread: Lg optimus battery question and charge time

Phones
    nokia -.-
    Nokia
    Carrier
    T-mobile
    Feedback Score

Lg optimus battery question and charge time

Has anybody had to charge their battery daily or about maybe a day and a half on the Lg Optimus M or is this practically every android phone? Also how long does it take to charge the battery fully? I plugged mines in a while ago and its practically fully charged in about 2 hours is that normal?

Phone
    LG Esteem
    Carrier
    MetroPCS
    Feedback Score
    Most smartphones are battery hogs. My Optimus is the same way, charge it daily. Although you can extend the battery life a little by killing any apps that you don't need running and making sure your WiFi, GPS and Bluetooth are off when not needed. 2 hours sounds about right for the charge time as well.

Phones
    nokia -.-
    Nokia
    Carrier
    T-mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by k1973z View Post
    Most smartphones are battery hogs. My Optimus is the same way, charge it daily. Although you can extend the battery life a little by killing any apps that you don't need running and making sure your WiFi, GPS and Bluetooth are off when not needed. 2 hours sounds about right for the charge time as well.
    Thanks I feel a bit relieved cause my old phone was a nokia and would go fine 3 days with no charge and this is my first android phone so I guess am a bit not use to it yet.

Phone
    LG Optimus M
    Carrier
    metroPCS
    Feedback Score
    ^^no my optimus takes like 6 hours to charge, no ******** and it lasts alooooooong time..i was very surprised

Phones
    HTC Evo [Afflicted Evo 2.3.3]
    Htc EVO
    Htc Sensation 4G
    Carriers
    MetroPCS
    Feedback Score
    you have to remember that android is a very data intensive os. unless you turn of your mobile network or have it where the mobile network is turned off when not needed it will constantly drain battery. Plus it also depends on how you have your phone setup. If you one of those types of people that are into social networks and lots of data or are worried about being able to view youtube on the go then yeah your battery is gonna be craptastic. if your not one of those people then you should be ok. But speaking for myself i am they type that has changed every little thing on the optimus and let me say this that phone is to small for my taste and ill be sticking to my evo.
    Code Name: L0GiC4L 3ViL
    Quote: "Make love not war... Contribute dont leech.My insane logic gets the job done..."
    Latest Exploits:
    evo full flash (yes mms works), samsung intercept web (ask around), moto droid full flash
    Next Hijack: AFFLICTION ROM

11/4 3000th post