Thread: Unlock Code for LG SELECT MN180??

Feedback Score

Unlock Code for LG SELECT MN180??

Anyone know the unlock code for the LG SELECT or maybe a code from some other LG that may work?

Feedback Score
    What do you mean by unlock code? Did you set a password, forgot it, and are looking to unlock it? Because if so your screwed. Otherwise there is an unlock code to Manually Edit your phone number and MIN as well as your SID, but I wouldn't mess with that unless you know what any of those things are.

Feedback Score
    No, not the security pass, the unlock code/codes.

I'm screwed why? Is there no codes for it? There has to be!

I will take any codes you or anyone else has got for it?

Only thing I got to work so far was 2945#*# for tests : (

Thanks!

Phone
    LG Connect
    Carrier
    MetroPCS
    Feedback Score
    Dude, you're not making much sense there. Victor said you are screwed only if you set a password lock and need to unlock it in that aspect.

If we knew what you were trying to do it would make it that much easier for us to help you though. What are you trying to unlock exactly? And what do you mean by taking ANY codes for it? We can't help you unless you tell us what you are trying to do.

Feedback Score
    Sorry, I read it wrong lol....I need the codes if anyone has them...thanks!

Feedback Score
    Dude the only code I really know is the programming code to program the phone's number

Feedback Score
    Can I get that at least please?

Thanks!

Phones
    Samsung Galaxy Indulge R910
    Samsung Galaxy Indulge R910
    LG Optimus M 690
    Carrier
    MetroPCS
    Feedback Score
    when it comes to phones and unlock codes there are only 2. Subsidy unlock that unlocks even set passwords and an unlock for service provider. With a metro phone you can only Subsidy unlock. Ever subsidy code is generated from the phone esn/meid there calculators for this but you need to google it "metropcs calculator"
    Unlimit Yourself...MetroPCS

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by phillyprx09 View Post
    when it comes to phones and unlock codes there are only 2. Subsidy unlock that unlocks even set passwords and an unlock for service provider. With a metro phone you can only Subsidy unlock. Ever subsidy code is generated from the phone esn/meid there calculators for this but you need to google it "metropcs calculator"
    I know all of that. What I need to know is...where is the secret MENU I guess is what I am trying to say. I already generated a code for it, but I cannot find a secret menu to enter any pass codes.

And I am not entirely sure if this phone is set up the same way as the other Metro phones I have owned. It doesn't seem like it goes by subsidy codes at all...at least so far it doesn't.

Any other help or info would be greatly appreciated if anyone has any that is lol.

Feedback Score
    ok well thanks anyway I guess

Feedback Score
    dial ##626*....do you know the programming code?
    because if you dont call 611 and ask for the programming code.
    then...once again dial ##626* then enter the spc/programming code and this will let you edit the MDN and MIN....but be careful though.....i locked my phone doing this and had to go to the metropcs store to get it fixed.....hope this helped!