Page 3 of 91 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 53 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Group 4 Transition Discussion (UT/WY/MT/SD/ND/MI/MN/CO/IA/NE)

Device(s)
    HTC Aria
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by cclay25 View Post
    If you upgrade to the Captivate from the Touch Pro during preselect you must change to an AT&T plan and pay 199.99. If you wait until after the transition you must be eligible to upgrade and could keep your plan as long as you stay in the same device class (no iphone or bb).

However, if I were you.... I would upgrade to the HTC Desire in the next two days for 99.99 (after $100 rebate) and then select the Captivate as your free replacement. That way you get to keep your plan and save $100 on the captivate.
    So if I were to go Hero To Aria, then in April, I could upgrade to a Captivate (or similar) and keep my exact same Alltel plan and not have to change to a ATT plan?

Feedback Score
    Hello everyone! Was just curious if anyone has any info on migration group 4E. I'm located in north-central Wyoming, Worland to be exact. My order confirmation from October 31st says that my iphone is scheduled to ship on or around 01-16-2011. Is this still accurate? Or could it be delayed until February or March? Thanks!

Device(s)
    HTC Inspire 4G
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    You can pretty much throw away the confirmation that you previously received from AT&T and just read clay's first post in this thread. Looks like it will be towards the end of February.

Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Does anyone know the level of significance the letters have? Like, my first order was in group 4B. I re-ordered to get the Captivate and now I'm in group 4A. What's the difference between these letters? A few days? Weeks?

Carrier(s)
    Still stuck on Verizon 3G
    Feedback Score
    Has anybody in Northern Michigan received a letter or anything?

Carrier(s)
    AT&T former Alltel Blue (WWC)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Uhde View Post
    Does anyone know the level of significance the letters have? Like, my first order was in group 4B. I re-ordered to get the Captivate and now I'm in group 4A. What's the difference between these letters? A few days? Weeks?
    The major difference between the subgroups (4A-4E) is when the forced migration date for NON-Preselect customers is. Customers that preselect will for the most part all get their devices around the same time.

Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Ah, that makes sense. What's the range of those migration dates if you're allowed to share that...

Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    Ah, that makes sense. What's the range of those migration dates if you're allowed to share that...
    February to May

Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Okay, so I assume we're in February then? I'm mainly trying to figure it out because I really really really would like to have my phone by Feb 15th - but I know that ain't gonna happen LOL.

Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    Okay, so I assume we're in February then? I'm mainly trying to figure it out because I really really really would like to have my phone by Feb 15th - but I know that ain't gonna happen LOL.
    Keep dreaming!

Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    LOL I knew it wasn't gonna happen, I said that...

Device(s)
    HTC Desire
    Carrier(s)
    Alltel
    Feedback Score
    Just a quick question on the free replacement handset. I got a text message the other day in regards to expanded handset selection but when I check it still shows the same phones. We recently upgraded our phones to the desire and was under the understanding that the captivate would be a free replacement, but the website does not show that. I am going to have to make that change in the store? f.y.i. I am in South Dakota. Thank You.

Sidney, Montana, United States, 104069662962427, Sidney, Montana
    Device(s)
    Blackberry Tour 9630 OS 5.0
    Carrier(s)
    Alltel---soon to be AT&T
    Feedback Score
    it will generally take 3 days to show the change in the preselect tool.....

Device(s)
    HTC Desire
    Carrier(s)
    Alltel
    Feedback Score
    That's what I thought. But it has now been over 2 weeks and no change. One phone went from a dumb phone up to a smart phone but it shows the upgrade option is only an aria. I may have to stop by the store and check this out.

Feedback Score
    Any changes to the anticipated transition date for the 4C area located in extreme NW IA? We have one of the four phones on our plan that is on it's last leg, and I don't really want to sign a new contract when we are so close.

Page 3 of 91 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 53 ... LastLast