Thread: Sanyo Vero SCP-3820

Feedback Score

Sanyo Vero SCP-3820

Has anyone located working USB drivers for the SCP-3820?

Feedback Score
    I'm looking as well. just got this phone for my dad & I'm having trouble figuring out how to load some ringtones on it. the only USB driver I've found for it is for a USB modem. i didn't try that.

so a USB driver or an alternate way to load ringtones would be nice. I'm not even sure what format ringtone it uses yet. any info would be appreciated.

thanks

Feedback Score

Sanyo Vero

Quote Originally Posted by SFNMutt View Post
    I'm looking as well. just got this phone for my dad & I'm having trouble figuring out how to load some ringtones on it. the only USB driver I've found for it is for a USB modem. i didn't try that.

so a USB driver or an alternate way to load ringtones would be nice. I'm not even sure what format ringtone it uses yet. any info would be appreciated.

thanks
    I bought them Friday. It's the only place I could find them. Susteen Datapilot 7.0.When I first installed it, everytime I connected the phone the wizard would appear to locate the drivers, nothing worked. I finally called customer service thinking that I had downloaded the wrong one. All you have to do is open the program (7.0) then click check for updates. It will install hundreds of things( I think mine said like 411 files added) Then just like that, it will work...if you have premium on mobile files, I am posting it there.

Feedback Score

Limited Software

Quote Originally Posted by eternallysexxxy View Post
    I bought them Friday. It's the only place I could find them. Susteen Datapilot 7.0.When I first installed it, everytime I connected the phone the wizard would appear to locate the drivers, nothing worked. I finally called customer service thinking that I had downloaded the wrong one. All you have to do is open the program (7.0) then click check for updates. It will install hundreds of things( I think mine said like 411 files added) Then just like that, it will work...if you have premium on mobile files, I am posting it there.
    I checked the Datapilot site http://www.datapilot.com/phonesuppor...P-3820%20Vero/ and it looks as if it can only backup contacts and images. Anybody come across software that can transfer apps/ringtones?