Thread: Phone #'s from LG Dare to HTC Incredible?

Device(s)
    Dare
    Carrier(s)
    VerizonWireles
    Feedback Score

Phone #'s from LG Dare to HTC Incredible?

A friend told me there is an "easy" way to send my phone #'s in my contacts from my LG Dare to my New Incredible. Is this true? He said via bluetooth. Of course he forgot how to do it! Suggestions? Thanks.

Device(s)
    LG Ultimate 2 L41C, HTC Evo 4G, Photon Mifi
    Carrier(s)
    Pageplus Cellular
    Feedback Score
    I used the backup assistant app and it worked well plus its free

Device(s)
    Dare
    Carrier(s)
    VerizonWireles
    Feedback Score
    I never had internet with my Dare, although it's capable. So I am guessing I need to re-activate it and upload phone #'s to back up and then re-activate my Incredible to copy numbers in backup. Does that sound right? Thank you. Lovin my new Incredible!

Device(s)
    LG Ultimate 2 L41C, HTC Evo 4G, Photon Mifi
    Carrier(s)
    Pageplus Cellular
    Feedback Score
    backup assistant runs over cell data, not wifi. should work with any feature phone that supports vzw apps which is most phones in the last 2-3 years.

i was pleasantly surprised that it worked back to my new incredible. i knew there was an incompatibilty with winmo and palm devices.

Feedback Score
    I want to transfer my phone book from my lg dare to my droid incredible but USB port on the dare is broken and I can't charge the phone nor connect it to my CPU what can I do?

Device(s)
    Dare
    Carrier(s)
    VerizonWireles
    Feedback Score
    I would go to a Verizon store. I got to believe you need power to the Dare to do anything. Maybe they have a charged battery you can use to power it up. I did talk to Verizon for my problem and they recommended I activate my Dare and use Back up Assistant then Re-activate the Incredible to transfer. They said the Dare could use Back Up Assistant.

For situation, I just decided to type them into my Google contacts and it updates to my Incredible. Good luck!!

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    ok here is what you do..
    pair both phones together. make one discoverable type in 4 zeros or it might ask you for a code to match it up. once connected from dare, highlight increidble press ok then you will see send name card. then click on menu(options) then mark all. then done to send all vcards to incredible. once done bring down notification from incredible and it will ask you if you want to install one or all. click all and you will then have all your contacts on your incredible. hope im not too late. lol