Thread: Gzone boulder

Feedback Score

Unhappy Gzone boulder

Hi, I have a Gzone boulder 711 and purchased a data transfer cable clgif13-4.5 down loaded and installed the drivers from verizon's site XP op system but the PC only sees this as a modem ?? I'm trying to transfer photos and ring-tones to and from PC. I'm very green on this so please point me to the software or threads I need. also I have no data plan due to budget. CHMC PST, Qpst does'nt detect phone? also bitpim .I downloaded the usb driver from Verison. Any help on resolving this will be greatly appreciated. Thanks, HammerHeadHank
    Last edited by HammerHeadHank; 12-25-2010 at 12:45 AM. Reason: More info

Feedback Score

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by HammerHeadHank View Post
    Hi, I have a Gzone boulder 711 and purchased a data transfer cable clgif13-4.5 down loaded and installed the drivers from verizon's site XP op system but the PC only sees this as a modem ?? I'm trying to transfer photos and ring-tones to and from PC. I'm very green on this so please point me to the software or threads I need. also I have no data plan due to budget. CHMC PST, Qpst doesn't detect phone? also bitpim .I downloaded the usb driver from Verizon. Any help on resolving this will be greatly appreciated. Thanks, HammerHeadHank
    OK I needed the .Dll which wasn't with the program Now my phone is detected problem solved HammerHeadHank