Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Pleaseeee Help my HUAWEI ASCEND WONT CONNECT TO PC!!!!!

Feedback Score

Pleaseeee Help my HUAWEI ASCEND WONT CONNECT TO PC!!!!!

I loveee my phone, it was working great, i plugged to the pc this morning and only charge the phone, it wont recognize as a storage, i already turn off the phone, took out the battery and sd card, also i restarted my pc too, nothing seems to work!!!! Please help!!!!!!

Phone
    LG Optimus M
    Carrier
    metroPCS
    Feedback Score
    when i plugged it in it came up as a cd drive and had me intsall the modem drivers.......try a different usb port

Feedback Score
    The phone used to work fine, but now it doesnt, I checked the menu, and my usb mass storage is disable and I cant change it, I tried differente cables, ubs port and computers, this is very confusing

Phone
    LG Connect
    Carrier
    MetroPCS
    Feedback Score
    Did you install any apps that may have interacted with the USB settings?

Feedback Score
    yes, I downloaded many apps, but I dont remember any that could do that....I can menu/ settings/general info and op/ scroll down, the option UBs mass storage is disable, and I cant change it, seems to be lock or something, I already call to metro but they dont know, so I have to take the phone to their corporate store

Phone
    LG Connect
    Carrier
    MetroPCS
    Feedback Score
    Curious, do you have USB debugging turned on?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by wagonis View Post
    Curious, do you have USB debugging turned on?
    No, I tuned on and off, to check but didnt work

Phone
    LG Optimus M
    Carrier
    metroPCS
    Feedback Score
    debug and stay awake should be checked

Feedback Score
    Yes both are checked!, I went to the Corporate Store, they can't fixed!!!!, definitely something is wrong with the phone so they ordered a new one for me.

Phone
    LG Optimus M
    Carrier
    metroPCS
    Feedback Score
    thats wierd, well at least it will be resolved

Carrier
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by lck2011 View Post
    Yes both are checked!, I went to the Corporate Store, they can't fixed!!!!, definitely something is wrong with the phone so they ordered a new one for me.
    Hate to tell you this but all of the Ascends are like this. You're supposed to install the drivers off the virtual CD drive, I haven't cared enough to see if that really works or not since my main computer doesn't run Windows and there are no other drivers on the virtual CD drive.

It's really annoying that Huawei would do this instead of sticking to standards. USB Debugging doesn't work either. Huge PITA, since it effectively makes the SDcard inaccessible to any computer not running windows.
    h

Feedback Score
    well let's face it is a $99 phone! at least metro is replacing the phone, I'll try to install the drivers with the next one, and c if works this time

Feedback Score
    Ok so the same thing happend to me and since then I am now at the point where I tried to do the metro froyo 2.2 upgrade and for some reason it failed and now my phone just keeps trying to restart the upgrade and wont turn on so i tried putting my micro sd card into my computer and my computer wont even recognize my sd card.. Im hoping i can buy a new sd card and it'll be fixed otherwise im screwed. I have rooted the phone so I dont know if Metro will fix it or send me a new one.

Phones
    LG G3
    LG G3
    Apple iPhone 5s
    Carriers
    Cricket Wireless
    Tmobile
    Feedback Score
    ever since the 2.2 update, I cant get my phone to show up as a removable drive. I have deleted and re installed the drivers and done every other trick possible, I just said screw it and used a card reader lol
    Couldn't have said it better myself, very great analogy:
    Quote Originally Posted by ChazzMatt View Post
    But if the question is "Will my non-LTE phone magically increase in speed while on the MetroPCS network, since MetroPCS has turned on their faster LTE network?" -- the answer is no. Just like back in the 60's, the old black and white CRT TV's could not magically receive color broadcasts just because the networks started broadcasting in color. You had to have a new color TV to receive the wondrous color TV shows.

Phone
    LG Esteem
    Carrier
    METRO PCS
    Feedback Score
    shoot im late i was gonna say when u go to setting and select use as usb mass storage make sure ur not connected to the usb cable while doing this, usually when ur phone is connected already to the usb cable connected to ur computer, ur phone disables any changes while its plugged. ive exprerienced this with my indulge when i was trying to enable usb debugging and it wouldnt let me till i disconnected.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast