Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Samsung Galaxy S Epic To Cricket

Feedback Score

Samsung Galaxy S Epic To Cricket

I have an Epic on cricket, which has the basic $45 plan. Did the normal Talk & Txt tutorial, strange thing is that I have internet as far as the internet app and espn & cnn, and so forth. But I can't connect to the market or youtube and no mms. But I assume if i can surf the web, why wouldn't I be able to connect to market & youtube? seems like it wants to, but it not sticking, has to be something simple Any Ideas? Gonna play with it and push a few files to it! Had a Facinate, but switched to a Epic, Got an idea of what files from the facinate, but i need to know where to push the files and where to push the chmod files too! Help me out? I don'e wanna pay for another flash!

Feedback Score
    okay! alot of looks and no replies. I know there is a solution and I am willing to pay for it, I know I can take it and have it flashed, but what happens when I change roms, I will have to pay again and that's where I have a problem. I have flashed many phones for personal use and I am willing to pay for it. I have spent 2 wks trying to figure this out and have had some success, but I really need my phone fully functional at this point, Thanks!

Feedback Score
    I believe the solution is the same for all phones either get the Android Plan and or tunnel traffic through u2nl

Carriers
    ATT
    Feedback Score
    if you have android plan theres no need of u2nl. do some searching. solution for this phone is posted. i change roms on android phones and talk text and web works all the time. most roms only replace system and dont mess with prl or nv items.

Feedback Score
    Can't access market without a android plan...and not the cpe android plan. Yoy will have to be recognized as a different cricket android phone.

Carriers
    ATT
    Feedback Score
    Market and apps are definanlty possible with CPE smartphone android os. As your model in Cid.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    However the method he had set up will not.

Feedback Score
    so $10 more for market? i'd rather save the $10 a month.. so do i get my esn added or do a meid repair, to get teh epic on cricket?

Phones
    Hero, Touch (Vogue), Touch (Vogue), Hero, TP, Droid
    Mogul Retired, Treo 650 Retired
    Lingo Retired, Samsung A640 Retired
    Carriers
    cricKet, cricKet
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyPPC View Post
    so $10 more for market? i'd rather save the $10 a month.. so do i get my esn added or do a meid repair, to get teh epic on cricket?
    You never need to "repair" an MEID to add to cricket, nor any other carrier for that matter. There is always a way to add ESN's to other carriers "even Sprint"

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by twstdone View Post
    okay! alot of looks and no replies. I know there is a solution and I am willing to pay for it, I know I can take it and have it flashed, but what happens when I change roms, I will have to pay again and that's where I have a problem. I have flashed many phones for personal use and I am willing to pay for it. I have spent 2 wks trying to figure this out and have had some success, but I really need my phone fully functional at this point, Thanks!
    LOL ths guy wants me to send him my epic and $40 in PM saying he'll "help me"

help me what, part with my phone and $40?

Feedback Score
    BTW I talked to my local cricket dealer that used to add meids, they said they no longer add meids. And I think he meant cricket, officially, not just his store. I recall seeing a thread topic that said cricket is no longer adding meids over the phone. I was trying to get Jammis to add my meid but he hasnt' responded to my pms for about a week now. (anyone else on HF's do it??? )
    In the mean time, the good thing about samsung is that they can be quite the chameleons if you know what your'e doing. So my epic is working in DC (aws market) but tomorrow I'm going to pick up an ascend and never leave my market without it

Feedback Score

@dannyppc

Yes I offered a helping hand, because I personally purchased the DF solution from Cain for the Epic. Now all you did was try to bash and put me down, I never ever would take anything from anyone like your trying to say! Now on the other hand just by the statement you made, I can tell your Azz hole is where your mouth is, your speak Sh-t, smell like sh-t and your a piece of sh-t! I guess you had to slander someone, because you couldn't get yours working at the time. All that aggression, well your *Azz is where your mouth is, and your mouth is where your Azz is, not to far from your ?, now suck on that! Now you can say what you wanna say to make yourself look better, which shows me your weak and have female tendencies, no real man would have addressed it the way you did. A No Thanks would have been good, but you try and Slander someone over something like that, was that really called for and it's a crime! Choose your words carefully next time or you might just end up in court!

I apoligize to the community for this, but he is not going to say i'm some thing i'm not, i can't let that go! this guy is a Joke, obvoiusly been ripped off before or ripped someone off, but all people are not that way and I was only trying to help him, but it's all good, Have a nice day everyone!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jenisiz7 View Post
    Can't access market without a android plan...and not the cpe android plan. Yoy will have to be recognized as a different cricket android phone.
    Yes you can access the market without the android plan, and the cpe android plan.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyPPC View Post
    LOL ths guy wants me to send him my epic and $40 in PM saying he'll "help me"

help me what, part with my phone and $40?
    Thats uncalled for, you are a d-i-c-k and I hope no one helps you.

Feedback Score
    +1, yes you can access the market without the Android plan, been running all functions on OG droid, epic and evo with no problem aren't that bad. Gotta say thanks to token419, he has made life alittle easier for all of us with his work.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast