Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Thread: The ULTIMATE guide to keitais!

Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quite a bit of people have reported an issue with this. Usually followed are responses saying reboot, change APN, etc. But it seems the main reason in situations like these are that you have to make a call and/or? use data for just a second on the phone while in the Docomo shop w/ the Docomo SIM card to complete the lock. I know this applies to alot of earlier Sharp Androids and it must apply to trad. keitai as well.

Device(s)
    F-01C
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty1235 View Post
    Put in the IMPORT folder of SD card then go to MENU > Tools > microSD > Import
    Oh, and I forgot to ask, what file/format type should the video be? o 3 o

Carrier(s)
    A1
    Feedback Score
    I have a question about file transfer. I got the F-10C recently and formatted my micro sd card. I put it into an sd card reader and plugged it in, but it didn't show me an import folder... Do I need to re-format it or do something else with it?

Thanks in advance!

Carrier(s)
    Telstra Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by dean_a View Post
    Hi Hoping somebody can give some advice, received a Keitai through today SH-10C im on O2 in the UK, I cant see any reason it shouldn't work the handset has been officially unlocked, but I just keep getting a message "This UIM cannot be used"

I have tried re-inserting the sim properly, and powering down phone so forth anybody any ideas if there are any settings I might need to change or have I just got unlucky?
    After official docomo unlock, you need to make at least one call using a docomo UIM before it it dully unlocked. Send back to buyer and ask if they can do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Phodoodles View Post
    Oh, and I forgot to ask, what file/format type should the video be? o 3 o
    .mp4 (1920×1080 @ 30p) maximum

Quote Originally Posted by Totchi View Post
    I have a question about file transfer. I got the F-10C recently and formatted my micro sd card. I put it into an sd card reader and plugged it in, but it didn't show me an import folder... Do I need to re-format it or do something else with it?

Thanks in advance!
    Format microSD card via MENU > Tool > microSD > Format (one of the buttons)
    The Sheep Butler at your service
    Currently using: iPhone 4S

Previous phones: 3210.3200.X430.V200.K750i.RAZR V3i.5300 XpressMusic.N73.W910i.iPhone 3G.W595.E71.SH-07B.iPhone 4S.iPhone 5.Note II.XPERIA Z.XPERIA Z1.Note 3.F-02D.XPERIA Z2.LG G3.XPERIA Z3

Device(s)
    LG Optimus G Pro F240L, DoCoMo SH906i, SH-01B, SoftBank 740SC
    Carrier(s)
    Smart Communications PH
    Feedback Score
    It's been a while since I posted here. ^^;

I'm getting a SH-06E soon, and I just wanted to know if I could use LTE on it. My carrier's using a 2100 LTE band. (Category 1?)

Device(s)
    NTT docomo T-02D, CA-01C
    Carrier(s)
    ZAIN KW
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by greenpistachio View Post
    It's been a while since I posted here. ^^;

I'm getting a SH-06E soon, and I just wanted to know if I could use LTE on it. My carrier's using a 2100 LTE band. (Category 1?)
    I keep reading that even if the band matches what the carrier supports, LTE doesn't work outside Japan.

Device(s)
    Kyocera KYF31 Gratina 4G
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile USA
    Feedback Score
    Thank you for this! I just bought an SH-03E from kyoex and look forward to joining the keitai-user club (agonizing contact-entry process notwithstanding).

Feedback Score
    Hello, I just got a sharp aquos shot SH-03D.
    And I have two problems with the data transfere. I hope someone can help me...;_;

1. The MircoSD card i inserted is nowhere to be found (the SD symbol is there but the phone says "no data")

2. The same with my SIMcard I can normaly use it: write sms oder call somebody, but my phonebook, which was saved on the sim, can not be opened by the phone.

Did I do something wrong? => I just put them in.

And sorry for my bad english, its not my first language. ^^

Carrier(s)
    Telstra Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Luci_ View Post
    1. The MircoSD card i inserted is nowhere to be found (the SD symbol is there but the phone says "no data")
    Have you tired to format the card?

Feedback Score
    How do I send/ receive picture mail on the 00
    7SH?

Feedback Score
    Hi good day to you!
    i am mitch from cebu city philippines, i would like to know if you are selling SHARP sh10c unlocked? and how much? currently i have a sharp 01c but it's locked, i can't use it here, a beautiful gift from my sister who works in Japan. Thank you in advance for your response.

Feedback Score
    Hi good day to you!
    i am mitch from cebu city philippines, i would like to know if you are selling SHARP sh10c unlocked? and how much? currently i have a sharp 01c but it's locked, i can't use it here, a beautiful gift from my sister who works in Japan. Thank you in advance for your response. hope to receive a response from you guys soon.

Device(s)
    SHF31
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    the dual time clock is stuck on my stand by screen. it wont change formats no matter what my kisekae style is and the only way to get rid of it to to straight up turn the time display off. is there another way to handle this? I want to see the time on my stand by but in a less bulky way.
    Flip Phones Forever~

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12