Thread: Netflix Canada app suddently stopped streaming any movies from my iPhone 4 :(

Phones
    iPhone 5S
    iPhone 5
    iPhone 4S
    Carrier
    Bell
    Feedback Score

Thumbs down Netflix Canada app suddently stopped streaming any movies from my iPhone 4 :(

I can login to my netflix account thru my app but can no longer stream ANY movies I choose...wtf

was working fine since the launch of netflix last september. I tried to reboot the phone but getting the same message:

"You cannot watch Netflix from this location. If you believe you are seeing this message in error, please visit Netflix.ca/help or call 877-815-3847 for assistance"

I called Netflix and they told me that the error I'm getting is because its detecting a US-based IP and that's the reason why it would show this error message. Huh? I'm in Montreal with Bell. I quickly called Bell and they guaranteed me that the IPs we have/use are Canadian-based. Must be because its been working fine every since netflix launched in canada.

So Netflix is the one who is screwed up and now it seems I can no longer see any movies. Their IP detection routine is broke.

Anybody else having this issue?

sucks. not sure what else to do. The CS lady at Netflix has no clue. Need to talk to a tech guy at Netflix.

Phones
    iPhone 5S
    iPhone 5
    iPhone 4S
    Carrier
    Bell
    Feedback Score
    Update: It was a problem with Netflix. Expect the unexpected. From what I can see, it can/will happen to anyone.