well my made in chin sh9010c doesnt have the cycloid scratch the made in japan 920sh had.
The housing parts and everything are all the same too
The Sheep Butler at your service
Currently using: iPhone 4S
and docomo PRIME series SH-07B
Previous phones: 3210.3200.X430.V200.K750i.RAZR V3i.5300 XpressMusic.N73.W910i.iPhone 3G.W595.E71
Both my 920sh (MG) and 923sh (dark blue) had the cycloid scratch, although both were plastic.
Was the 9010 produced after the 923sh came out?
iPhone 5 [64GB|Black] | HTC One X LTE | NTT docomo N-06C
Well, they're remakes of the Japanese counterparts, no?
Would be great if someone could put together a guide for how to get a decent google OS installed on there (rooted) so other users could install all the normal google things... is this possible?
On the SH72x8Us? Have they even been rooted yet?
(maybe someone can search on some Chinese boards to see if there was a way to hack Tapas on older Tapas-based phones?)
I love my new SH7218U. Yes, it took some time to install the APK-files manually, but with the launch of the Amazon Android store, you also get access via the Sharp to cool applications. The battery life could be better, as the battery does not last the whole day, and a faster processor would be good as well, but for a first try, I have to congratulate Sharp to finally launch a flip phone that at least resembles a Keitai in terms of functionality:
- Great screen, though not OLED quality
- Good camera, better LED flash than usual, CCD chip would have been great
- Good VGA video mode with 30 fps, HD-quality would of course be better
- Excellent build quality
- Most apps work flawlessly, however internal space is limited, you can copy most apps to the SD card though
- Supports 32 GB microSD-card
- NO FM radio but there are enough Internet radio apps to install
I will post a link with pictures later!
Here is a link to a gallery of camera pictures taken with the SH7218U. I will add more pictures over the next few days.
Here is the link to the picture gallery. I also posted comparison pictures with my X712!
I already ordered sh01b the price (I think) quite expensive (for the keitai that Internet facilities can not be used in Indonesia)
Whether Internet facility in the keitai can be used anywhere?
I think I'm going to explode.
1. Read the frikkin stickies.
2. Read the frikkin stickies.
3. Read the frikkin stickies.
4. Read the frikkin stickies.
5. Read the frikkin stickies.
6. Read the frikkin stickies.
7. Read the frikkin stickies.
8. Read the frikkin stickies.
9. Read the frikkin stickies.
10. Read the frikkin stickies.