Page 1 of 59 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 51 ... LastLast

Thread: Any new phones for Boost?

Carrier
    Sprint
    Feedback Score

Any new phones for Boost?

I'm switching to Boost sometime after the Sprint announcement on Feb 7th, as long as it's not for a Sprint iPhone, and was just wondering if there was any new phones on the horizon. Right now I'm in between the Incognito and the Seek. It will be an adjustment coming from an Android but I just can't afford Sprint anymore. Thanks!

Carrier
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    There are a few new phones coming to Boost.

Our dealer sponsor has said that it could be by the end of Q1 or at the beginning of Q2.

We are told there will be a Boost Android device and another Blackberry.

But don't hold me to this.

Phones
    Nexus 5
    Nexus 5
    BB Tour 9630
    Carrier
    T-mobile, Boost Mobile(former)
    Feedback Score
    It will be interesting to see what new phones do indeed wind up on boost.

I wonder what the likelihood of seeing an android based device that's pretty similar to the Optimus would be. It looks like all the rumors point to Virgin getting it between later this week or Feb 1st.

Heck if Boost got that I'd probably have to get it to replace my BB Tour
    Would love to have a touchscreen based device + a better camera. I find the tours camera to be pretty decent most of the time at 3.2mp if it had just a little more around 5mp it probably would have been perfect. It does however seem to struggle in conditions that don't have perfect lighting. Of course were talking about a cell phone camera

Then if they do wind up getting another Blackberry I would not be surprised to see it be an update to the Curve. Mostly to bump it up to BB os 6.
    Former Boost Mobile Subscriber (2001-2013)
    Current T-Mobile Subscriber

Carrier
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Thanks guys. Another thing I love is that on pre-paid you can get a new phone when ever you want!

Carriers
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Do we think the new android will be CDMA?

I sure hope so.

Phones
    Nexus 5
    Nexus 5
    BB Tour 9630
    Carrier
    T-mobile, Boost Mobile(former)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jenna8110 View Post
    Thanks guys. Another thing I love is that on pre-paid you can get a new phone when ever you want!
    yeah I'm personally a believer in paying full price for a phone and thus getting one whenever. I've always done it that way though. First starting out on Nextel then iDen on Boost(both used Sim cards making it easy to swap whenever) and now CDMA.

Quote Originally Posted by Null0 View Post

I sure hope so.
    I'll go out on a limb and say yes

Carrier
    Soup Cans and String Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mrweirdo View Post
    Then if they do wind up getting another Blackberry I would not be surprised to see it be an update to the Curve. Mostly to bump it up to BB os 6.
    I posted in another thread...it's probably going to be the Curve 3G since it's OS6-capable. Wouldn't surprise me in the least to have a Boost-branded, Boost-loaded OS6 Curve...even though it's just a minor upgrade to the 8530
    There's a commercial on the radio I hear (can't remember the company...probably US Cellular) and the guy says "...or what about the 'free' phone you thought was free but ends up costing more being rolled into your monthly payment?" That was one reason I left postpaid (and USCC, coincidentally)...you buy a subsidized or phone outright, but after your 2 years, your payment doesn't go down even if you keep the same phone
    Quote Originally Posted by Null0 View Post

I sure hope so.
    Since iDen is getting phazed out after 2012 or 13, it will be It just has to be...

Carrier
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Does anyone have a preference between the Seek and the Incognito? Or the Rambler, I'm thinking about getting that one for my son?

Phones
    BM iPhome 5S, Prevail, Sanyo Incognito, iPhone 3g ,Samsung t319 (Unlocked), Nokia 6101 (unlocked),
    Treo 600 (unlocked), Motorola V400 (unlocked), Nokia 3650 (unlocked),
    Samsung N105, Nokia 3390 Gold, LG TouchPoint 1100, Nokia 5190
    Carriers
    Boost Mobile, at&t, Cingular, T-Mobile, Voicestream,
    Sprint, Omnipoint
    Feedback Score
    Does anyone have a preference between the Seek and the Incognito? Or the Rambler, I'm thinking about getting that one for my son?
    The Incognito has faster data speeds for the handsets you mentioned.

Carriers
    Straight Talk (FTW)
    Page plus (gone)
    Feedback Score
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    The story of your life:
    ::

Carriers
    Straight Talk (FTW)
    Page plus (gone)
    Feedback Score
    T
    Ahhh, you had no idea what you were missing lol

Sent via the HowardForums Android app

Carrier
    I <3 Verizon!
    Feedback Score
    Incognito is really quite good. Rambler is nice too. Seek would be the bottom of the list in my opinion. I still hope Boost gets something other than the Zio.

Carrier
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Thanks guys. The Incognito it is! Will go with the Rambler for my son if I go with Boost for him. He seriously uses like an average of 11 min and 18 text a month so I'm just going with the cheapest minute plan I can find where the minute expiration last the longest. Right now looks like Boost or T-Mobile. Hubby is easy cuz he has the i1 on Nextel so he's coming to Boost with me.

Carrier
    Boost
    Feedback Score

interested in what blackberry and what android boost will

come out with. i would love to see the bold (512mb flash memory and os6)
    and lg v with android froyo. if that happens i will switch my wife to boost as well
    i came over from metro and am loving my curve but feel that it could be improved by os6 (heard some good things about it) and more memory for apps

Carrier
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Does anyone prefer Boost over Virgin? Is there any difference besides phone choice?

Page 1 of 59 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 51 ... LastLast