Help: How do I flash my Motorola W755 verizon to Cricket?
I am a newbie with alot of phones. I want to learn/know how to flash my motorola w755 from verizon to cricket. 1)Can I do it on my computer with the usb cable? 2) Where can I get/dl the files needed to flash it. THank you all very much in advance. I have read many posts and I am amazed at the vast knowledge out there on doing this yourself phone fix topics. You guys rock!
" Here is how to Flash Motorola W755 to Cricket step by step instruction
1) connect the phone to USB port. Make sure the computer detects it.
2) Open RSD CDMA General 5.2.9 or later
3) Click Phone Provisioning
4) The next screen pops up, under Settings, scroll down, and click on Loading
5) Under Multiple Loading screen, scroll down, you will see Show Devices.
6) On PRL box, click on Open, the next screen pops up, load CKT1030.rla, then click Write Phone.
7) Wait until it finishes writing. Then you're done.
8) Unplug it.
9) Now press *228 to see if you can hear Welcome to Cricket.
If automatic programming doesn't work, do it manuelly by
press 74663# clr clr ( got to be fast when you press clr clr )
Then enter your MIN, MDN and make sure the SID is 5458.