Thread: Data restrictions -36 on new LG 900G. Help!

Feedback Score

Question Data restrictions -36 on new LG 900G. Help!

Hi I just recently purchased a lg 900g phone for straight talk and everytime I try to get on the internet/use the browser I get a message that says,
    " check data restrictions -36 "

I've spent 4 hours with customer service now And they have been pretty worthless. Is there any way around this so that I may use the Internet on my phone?

Phones
    Samsung Captivate
    Samsung Captivate
    Samsung 455C
    Carrier
    StraightTalk
    Feedback Score
    Get on Tracphone's website and look up THEIR customer service number. It sounds crazy, but I had issues with mine just like you. I called Tracphone's customer service and just make sure to tell them clearly that I was a Straight Talk customer, but their service people couldn't figure out the problem. Tracphone lady had my phone working in 5 minutes.

Feedback Score
    Does the home screen say "Roam". I got a similar error when I was roaming, but not when I was "Home"

Feedback Score
    Thank you. It almost always says roam unfortunately. When it doesn't though I'm good. Now if I could find a way to boost my phones signal so that it didn't roam...

Carriers
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBooMY View Post
    Get on Tracphone's website and look up THEIR customer service number. It sounds crazy, but I had issues with mine just like you. I called Tracphone's customer service and just make sure to tell them clearly that I was a Straight Talk customer, but their service people couldn't figure out the problem. Tracphone lady had my phone working in 5 minutes.
    That CSR who helped you answers calls for all the Trac companies. I have called and had them answer with the wrong company name and quickly correct themselves. The secret is getting someone who is competent.