Thread: How can I check how much longer is left on my plan?

Carrier
    Bell
    Feedback Score

Rep at Bell says I get $75 off on my next phone if I resign for 3 years. 9th post

I'm pretty sure this is my last month of the plan, but if I'm wrong, I have another year left (basically, I think my three years are up, but I could have miscounted and it's only been two years).

Anyways, ya, I NEED to know. Problem associated with this below:

I have a corp plan with Bell. During the first little while of my plan, Bell sent me a mail saying that at the end of my plan, they would start charging me full price (so something like $100). It's a little weird because my friend who got the same hookup said she didn't get that mail, in fact, she's been off a contract for the longest time, and still has the plan. Whatever though, I need to get this solved. Is there any way to figure it out?
    Last edited by kenio8185; 02-15-2011 at 09:42 PM.

Phone
    Sidekick 4G
    Carriers
    WIND
    Feedback Score
    Call in and ask.

Carrier
    Bell Mobility
    Feedback Score
    *611 ask a CSR, or if you have your contract papers the start and finish dates of your contract will be listed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Carrier
    Bell
    Feedback Score
    Well, I went to the website, and got this:
    http://i.imgur.com/Qk9No.png

I would call a CSR, but since I'm on a corp plan that I'm not allowed to be on, I'm always paranoid that they will take it away.

Anyways, I need someone who is an expert with Bell and has worked for them before to help me out here.
    When I first got the plan, bell sent me a letter saying that a month after my contract ends, that they would start charging me full price for everything on my plan. I figured I would cross that bridge when I got there, and now I'm there.

Now, if I manage to renew this plan, will I be able to keep the corp contract? Or will I get screwed and renew only to find out that the corp contract didn't stick and I'd have to pay full price for everything for three years?

Also, if I do renew, and decide to get a phone with it, it's gonna be a smart phone. I do have data added onto my corp contract (so it's corp contract + data feature). I'm not sure if that counts as a data plan, so will I run into problems there?

Phones
    Samsung Galaxy S Vibrant baked by Doc
    Desire Z (now hubbys), Palm Pre, Storm 9530 (sold),
    Curve 8330 (Red and Titanium), Pearl 8130 (Sold), Krzr K1m(sold), Samsung a640(dead)
    Carrier
    Bell Mobility
    Feedback Score
    Am I the only one with no sympathy or need to help people continue abusing corp plan they have no business being on? I'm sick of the rest of us dealing with use changes brought on by abuses like that. So no. Call in and I hope they nail you.

Sent from my GT-I9000M using Tapatalk
    Hey here's a thought, read the contract before signing it. Personal responsibility FTW.

Carrier
    Bell
    Feedback Score
    You know you're talking about Bell here right? The company that tries to charge as much as possible for everything?

If they were a little better to their consumers, I would agree with you, but when you make your company try and charge as much as possible, then you deserve to be cheated.

Phones
    Samsung Galaxy S Vibrant baked by Doc
    Desire Z (now hubbys), Palm Pre, Storm 9530 (sold),
    Curve 8330 (Red and Titanium), Pearl 8130 (Sold), Krzr K1m(sold), Samsung a640(dead)
    Carrier
    Bell Mobility
    Feedback Score
    Here's an idea. Instead of stealing a corporate plan you have no business being on how about you change providers then. I haven't had an issue with Bell personally but I do have an issue with someone abusing a system with no thought to others. You do realize there have been stories on these forums about companies losing their corporate plan because of cheaters like you who had no thought for anyone but themselves. So again, call in yourself and get help and I hope they nail you. Or go to the grocery store and steal something you want but think the store charges too much for, get caught, and see how far your reasoning get you.

The fact remains you have been stealing from both Bell and the corporation who negotiated that plan with Bell for its employees and have no regard or respect for anyone but yourself, and now you want our help with continuing to abuse and steal. Fat chance. Maybe you should have kept your contract if you were sooooo concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by kenio8185 View Post
    You know you're talking about Bell here right? The company that tries to charge as much as possible for everything?

If they were a little better to their consumers, I would agree with you, but when you make your company try and charge as much as possible, then you deserve to be cheated.

Sent from my GT-I9000M using Tapatalk

Phones
    iPhone 3Gs (Personal)
    Backberry Bold 9000 (Work)
    iPhone 3GS (belong to my 2 years old daughter now:)
    Carriers
    Bell
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by kenio8185 View Post
    Well, I went to the website, and got this:
    http://i.imgur.com/Qk9No.png

I would call a CSR, but since I'm on a corp plan that I'm not allowed to be on, I'm always paranoid that they will take it away.

Anyways, I need someone who is an expert with Bell and has worked for them before to help me out here.
    When I first got the plan, bell sent me a letter saying that a month after my contract ends, that they would start charging me full price for everything on my plan. I figured I would cross that bridge when I got there, and now I'm there.

Now, if I manage to renew this plan, will I be able to keep the corp contract? Or will I get screwed and renew only to find out that the corp contract didn't stick and I'd have to pay full price for everything for three years?

Also, if I do renew, and decide to get a phone with it, it's gonna be a smart phone. I do have data added onto my corp contract (so it's corp contract + data feature). I'm not sure if that counts as a data plan, so will I run into problems there?
    Just go to a Bell store and they can process the HUP for you. Just tell them you don't want anything to change with your plan (voice) and of course if you get a smartphone you just need to add data to what ever voice plan you have. I am on a corp. plan and have renewed twice at a Bell store.
    Bell iPhone 6 128GB on Corp Plan:
    • 250 Anytime Mins • No SAF/911
    • Unlimited LD to Canada and US
    • Unlimited Weeknights and Weekends (6pm-8am)
    • Call Display • Detailed Billing • Voice Mail
    • Call Forwarding • Conference Calling
    • Waived Activation Fee

Total: $20 • Unlimited data for iPhone: $30

Grand Total: $50 + Tax/Month

Carrier
    Bell
    Feedback Score
    Ok, I went to the Bell store that gave me the plan, they said that my plan ends on August 17 (which is odd, because I remember getting the plan around February). They said they would renew the plan for me in a month when the Moto Atrix comes out (since that's the phone I wanted, and asked for them to order it in). They first said that I needed to add data to my plan, but I already had it, when they checked for that, they gave me the ok to get the Atrix.

I tried explaining things about that letter, but because of the language barrier, they just didn't get it. Hopefully this won't be a problem.

*EDIT* The person there said I would get $75 discount on the renewal. Does that mean I will pay full retail price for the phone (about $700) minus the $75, or does that mean that I pay the reduced 3-year price (probably around $300) minus $75?
    Last edited by kenio8185; 02-15-2011 at 07:56 PM.

Phones
    iPhone 3Gs (Personal)
    Backberry Bold 9000 (Work)
    iPhone 3GS (belong to my 2 years old daughter now:)
    Carriers
    Bell
    Feedback Score
    It would be the full price minus data credit and then your upgrade credit.

Carrier
    Bell
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by palmz_boyz View Post
    It would be the full price minus data credit and then your upgrade credit.
    Awe, so I'll be paying close to $700 then?

EDIT, how do I find out how much my data credit is? and I won't be getting a price reduction for signing for another three years?
    Last edited by kenio8185; 02-16-2011 at 01:07 PM.