Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Iphone 4 has officially been flashed to Cricket.

Phones
    Verizon Galaxy Nexus Fully Flashed to Metro PCS! 3G Web And MMS
    Samsung Galaxy S3 Fully Flashed to Metro PCS! 3G WEB, and MMS
    AT&T Skyrocket on Simple Mobile with 4G Web
    Carriers
    Metro Pcs
    Feedback Score

Iphone 4 has officially been flashed to Cricket.

Its been awhile since I have been in the Metro forums due to me now being in a Cricket Market, however I just wanted to let you guys know that today we flashed an Iphone 4 to Cricket with Talk, Text, And Web. No MMS at this point.

There is no way to get this phone to read in a Com port, We had to jailbreak and load a PRL backdoor.

As this method will work on Metro PCS, Unfortunatley it will work for only talk and text at the moment because we had to put the phone on a no proxy plan to get web to work, and Metro doesnt offer that plan.

I'll keep you guys updated and let you know if we find a fix for MMS, and a way to tunnel the web through a proxy.

Wish me luck guys...
    METRO MAFIA!

Code Name: Reemo

Quote: C:/DOS - C:/DOS RUN - RUN DOS RUN

Past exploits: Alot to list...

Future Exploits: Currently working on an easier way to modify VIA Chipsets. So far have only been succesful with 2.
    -----------------------------------------

Have an STD and single? Check out www.stopswithus.com %100 Free Dating Site!

Phone
    Nexus 5 (LG-D820), Galaxy Nexus GT-i9250
    Carriers
    AT&T GoPhone
    Feedback Score
    That's OK, we have LTE Android now which beats iPhone 4.
    Your creed may be interesting, but your deeds are much more convincing.

Carrier
    MetroPCS
    Feedback Score
    Eh. as much as I am not a fan of the iPhone, the Indulge is no where near better. The only bad part is, is if you flashed the phone, only 1x speeds would be available. It would be like the first generation iPhone.

Feedback Score
    Iphone 5 is coming in July!!!

Feedback Score
    BTW metroPCS has opened up their 1x so no more proxy that means we can get data working on the iPhone 4 aslong as we can provision it right the only this is that since theres no way to connect it to qpst we cant add that msl password in the PPP config tab and without that data wont work. but yea we will have Data =D

Phone
    Nexus 5 (LG-D820), Galaxy Nexus GT-i9250
    Carriers
    AT&T GoPhone
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by juicy.cook View Post
    Eh. as much as I am not a fan of the iPhone, the Indulge is no where near better. The only bad part is, is if you flashed the phone, only 1x speeds would be available. It would be like the first generation iPhone.
    EXACTLY. That's why I said Metro's LTE Androids were better (2mbps - 3mbps speed, that's 2,000k - 3,000k). One Android now, but more to come. And more speed to come. Until iPhone gets flashable LTE chips it will suck on the Metro network.

Getting an iPhone is just getting another CDMA-only phone (100-200k speed).

Go look at this thread and know that any flashed iPhone 4s will be LESS than 1/10 this speed.

-Indulge-dfw-speed-test
    http://www.howardforums.com/showthre...dfw-speed-test
    Last edited by ChazzMatt; 02-14-2011 at 08:58 AM.

Phones
    Carriers
    Metro Pcs
    Feedback Score
    Did not know that Metro opened up ther 1X with no proxy nice.

Yeah the 1X speeds suck, thats why I am with Cricket with 3G. However when the Iphone 5 comes out it should have 4G LTE and hopefully we should be able to get that to work on Metro.

We have a fix for provisioning the web. You cant read it with CDMA workshop but if you jailbreak it you can gain access to provisioning the EvDo Settings. Thats how we got web to work on Cricket. I also just got access to the APN settings of the phone so hopefully I should have a fix for MMS.

Carrier
    MetroPCS
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Reemo4580 View Post
    snip

However when the Iphone 5 comes out it should have 4G LTE and hopefully we should be able to get that to work on Metro.

Snip
    A rumor is a rumor, but word going around is that the iPhone 5 won't be LTE. After all, Apple released an EDGE phone while 3G had been around for some time. So it wouldn't surprise me if they didn't jump on the LTE bandwagon.

Phones
    Metro Diamond WAP MMS GPS
    Windows Full Flash
    Android Full Flash
    Feedback Score
    Ahhh.....welcome back to the Metro side.... heard you moved to FL or Texas... Nice that you gave us a heads up. I doubt I will see too many Verizon Iphones yet, since they are so dang expensive to buy out....

Keep us updated either way....

Thanks

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Reemo4580 View Post
    Did not know that Metro opened up ther 1X with no proxy nice.

Yeah the 1X speeds suck, thats why I am with Cricket with 3G. However when the Iphone 5 comes out it should have 4G LTE and hopefully we should be able to get that to work on Metro.

We have a fix for provisioning the web. You cant read it with CDMA workshop but if you jailbreak it you can gain access to provisioning the EvDo Settings. Thats how we got web to work on Cricket. I also just got access to the APN settings of the phone so hopefully I should have a fix for MMS.
    can you share what app u used for that? or u did it through like terminal?

Carriers
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Accessing apns is easy. I did it first day i got the phone:

http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/5...10214at113.png
    So he asked me to teach him how to flash for free. i was like I would love to!

Feedback Score

Please do share

How exactly did you guys do this flash? Is there any video proof or anything to show it works...not trynna bring u down but im just curious...Thanks

Carriers
    Tmobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by juicy.cook View Post
    your crazy lol, indulge completely blows the verizon iphone, aka iphone 3g in a iphone 4 shell, out of the water.
    HITMAN OF THE METRO MAFIA

Phones
    Carriers
    Metro Pcs
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by romster13 View Post
    Accessing apns is easy. I did it first day i got the phone:

http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/5...10214at113.png
    Yeah but you cant edit the APN's from that menu. How were you able to edit the APN,s?

Phones
    Carriers
    Metro Pcs
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hulk View Post
    your crazy lol, indulge completely blows the verizon iphone, aka iphone 3g in a iphone 4 shell, out of the water.
    Most droids completley blow the iphone 4 out of the water... Droid X, Evo, Evo Shift, Thunderbolt, ect... However that's not going to stop the iphone 4 from being the highest selling phone ever. Apple knows how to market, and the demand for the iphone is strong. Getting it fully flashed is a must for anyone in the cell phone business.

And as sad as it is, the most important feature to the people who we sell these phones to is "pitchure messagin". When we had the droid X first flashed and some picture messages where not going through people were going crazy. I dont know why, but people just wont deal with sending pictures through e-mail...

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast