Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Thread: Unlock T-Mobile: How to Unlock your TMobile cellphone to any GSM network free sim pin

Device(s)
    Nokia 8290 (TMO primary and site checker) / 6200 (850 roaming) / 6340i (AT&T PAYG and site checker)
    Carrier(s)
    Simple Mobile / AT&T PAYG (for backup & checking cell sites) / PagePlus (trial)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by joeyxl View Post
    Well the thing isi like this phone and I don't want to returm it. So id thought.id ask :/
    You should at least threaten the seller, who should give you a partial refund or purchase you an unlock code.
    AT&T and T-Mobile SF Bay Area+ Cell Sites - with Cell ID labels
    http://sfocellsites.com/
    Over 1,100 AT&T sites in the 9 Bay Area counties + San Benito, Santa Cruz and Monterey counties
    Now over 1,500 T-Mobile sites in these 12 counties

Carrier(s)
    Wind Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by gregsmith59 View Post
    You should at least threaten the seller, who should give you a partial refund or purchase you an unlock code.
    i just got a response told that it was unlocked by his boss, so hes gunna talk to him on Tuesday because of a holiday tommrow, on what they will do

i hope they give me this code, my phone just died on me :|
    HTC Touch(stolen)| Blackberry Pearl(stolen)|Huawei U8100(dead)|LG Optimus T

Feedback Score

This a guide and tutorial on how you can Unlock your T-mobile Nokia device any GSM network.

Cellunlocker.net is proud to announce we can unlock any Tmobile Nokia phone to any GSM network, in fact ANY Tmobile phone!

100% GUARANTEED TEST AND WORKS!

UNLOCK MY T-MOBILE NOKIA DEVICE NOW!

LOWEST PRICE AND FASTEST TURNAROUND TIME! (6-10 Business days) Cellunlocker.net will beat/match any price out there on the market. We guarantee fastest turnaround time for this Service

Cellunlocker.net is proud to announce we are one of the first companies offering this Guaranteed service!

Unlocking Tmobile Nokia has never been faster, Lowest price 100% Guaranteed

Freeing the network of your phone fast and easy with http://www.cellunocker.net

Note: We unlock all the T-Mobile Nokia models including:

- Unlock T-Mobile Nokia 5230 Nuron
    - Unlock T-Mobile Nokia Astound
    - Unlock T-Mobile Nokia e73
    - Unlock T-Mobile Nokia e71
    - Unlock T-Mobile Nokia X2

*We can even unlock T-Mobile Garmin which no one could unlock!

Once your Tmobile Nokia is unlocked, it is permanently unlocked even after upgrading the firmware.

Simply enter the 15 digit unlock code provided by Cellunlocker.net to unlock it. You can get the unlock code HERE

“Network locked”, “enter network pin” or “network code” or “no simcard allowed” message by sending you an unlock code email

Once you place your order, we will send you via email:

1. Tmobile Nokia 15 Digit Unlock code
    2. Detailed unlocking instructions and guide on how to unlock your Tmobile Nokia with an unlock code.

In order to unlock your phone, we require your IMEI number. You can find this by pressing *#06# on your phone as if you are making phone call.

Your IMEI number is always 15-17 digits long, however we require only the first 15 digits.

Once you receive your Unlock Code from us by email, simply follow the instructions below and your phone will be free to use on any GSM network.

Nokia Unlocking Instructions:

1 - Switch ON your phone without SIM Card,
    2 - Compose #PW+CODE+1#

The letter P appear after press 3 times quickly the button star ( * )
    The letter W appear after press 4 times quickly the button star ( * )
    The letter + appear after press 2 times quickly the button star ( * )

3 - The phone show "SIM Restriction Off" and was unlocked !

*If you are receiving a "Not allowed" or "Restriction" error, contact us and we can still help you

Unlocking your Tmobile Nokia has never been Easier!

Reasons to remote unlock your T-mobile Nokia device with Cellunlocker.net

* If you are travelling, buy a local simcard and save on roaming fees
    * The resell value of the Nokia phone will increase significantly as it is available to more carriers.
    * Easily switch between simcard, using the same phone.
    * Unlock your phone from the comfort of your own home
    * You never send your phone to anybody.
    * No complicated software, or cable, just simply enter the unlock code we send you
    * There is absolutely no risk of damaging your Nokia phone
    * Very easy, no technical experience necessary.
    * The phone is permanently unlocked, even after updates
    * Warranty will not be voided
    * 100% Guaranteed, if we cannot get you your unlock code we will refund you no questions asked

UNLOCK MY T-Mobile Nokia NOW!
    Cellunlocker.net - #1 Phone Unlocking Site on the Internet
    100% Guaranteed or your Money Back! Lowest Price Guaranteed!
    toll free: 1-800-507-9077 email: [email protected]
    Unlock iPhone | Unlock Samsung | Unlock Blackberry | Unlock LG | Unlock HTC and many more![/COLOR]
    *Dealers, Stores, Wholesalers contact us regarding lowest pricing*

Carrier(s)
    Wind Mobile
    Feedback Score
    So I bought one off you guys eariler today (28 bucks later...) Hope I get it tommrow!

Sent from my LG-P509 using HowardForums

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by joeyxl View Post
    So I bought one off you guys eariler today (28 bucks later...) Hope I get it tommrow!

Sent from my LG-P509 using HowardForums
    PM me your IMEI number so I can check for you

Feedback Score
    Hi... can u unlock the sensation 4G!!! Thk!!!

Device(s)
    iPhone X 256GB Space Gray
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile USA
    Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    To those who do not know:

You are allowed to leave both positive and negative feedback on this thread. However, recently a serious case of post whoring has occurred and that is NOT tolerated here on HoFo.

A) Always attempt to resolve your issue with your seller first
    B) If needed you may PM your local moderator (me) if you require additional assistance and direction
    “The Internet wasn’t meant to be metered in bits and bytes, so it’s insane that wireless companies are still making you buy it this way. The rate plan is dead — it’s a fossil from a time when wireless was metered by every call or text.” John Legere 1/5/2017

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by danny.boi View Post
    To those who do not know:

You are allowed to leave both positive and negative feedback on this thread. However, recently a serious case of post whoring has occurred and that is NOT tolerated here on HoFo.

A) Always attempt to resolve your issue with your seller first
    B) If needed you may PM your local moderator (me) if you require additional assistance and direction
    Thank you, we will try our best to provide good service to our customers. If there are any issues please PM us

If we are slow to reply on the forum we are very sorry as may have been a little busy, the fastest way to reach us would be to email us at [email protected]

- Cellunlocker.net Team

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile USA
    Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Just sent an email to your team requesting availability of an unlock code for one of my HTC devices. Thank you.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile USA
    Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    FYI: I did request an unlock code for my employees HTC myTouch4G, paid as requested but your team could not locate it. That last email reply I got from them was that I verify my IMEI as if it is something unrecognizable.

Feedback Score
    Hello there can you email us your IMEI number at [email protected] and we shall check your order asap for you

thanks

Device(s)
    Treo 680P Unlocked, Nokia Nuron, Dash 3G
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile USA
    Feedback Score
    Sent you guys an email and a PM. Can you please reply?

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using HowardForums

Feedback Score
    Hi there please check your PM thanks

Feedback Score
    That’s right! For a limited time, you can unlock your phone for $0.00

Name:  cellunlockerpromotion.jpg
Views: 646
Size:  49.3 KB

Cellunlocker.net is offering a limited time promotion where you can unlock your phone absolutely FREE!

We are looking for people to help us make instructional videos on Youtube.com. These videos will consist of how to order the unlock code, receive the unlock code by email and then entering code into your phone.

How it works:

1. Email us at [email protected], and tell us your phone model, and the network locked to. (Not all models will be eligible)

2. We will email you back if your model and network is eligible for this promotion.

3. If you have been approved, you will need to CLEARLY film the process of:

- Going to http://www.cellunlocker.net, finding your IMEI number, selecting the model and network of your phone and finally placing your order. (You do not need to show your IMEI number or payment information).

- Receiving an email with the unlock code and instructions.

- Inputting the unlock code sent to you by email into your phone.

4. Once you are done filming, upload the video to www.youtube.com and send us the link.

THAT’S IT! We will reimburse the original amount and your phone is unlocked for $0.00

*IMPORTANT : Youtube.com Video Format is the following:

*Remember, the video MUST BE CLEAR. The format of the youtube.com video should be like the following example:

Title: “How to Unlock Motorola Atrix (your phone model) from At&t (network your phone is locked to) by Unlock Code, from Cellunlocker.net

Video description: “This is an example of how to get unlock your Motorola Atrix from At&t. I got my unlock code from www.cellunlocker.net. To input the unlock code you: 1. Input a non accepted simcard into the phone. 2. The phone will ask you to enter the unlock code. 3. Enter the unlock code. Your phone is now unlocked. Thats it! Thanks Cellunlocker.net! ”

Tags (at least 5 tags) : Unlock, Phone, Motorola, Atrix, At&t, Code, Guide, Instructions, How to, Tutorial

*Conditions:

- The video made must meet all requirements and conditions.
    - Video must be clear
    - We reserve the right to refuse the promotion if a video has not met all the requirements.

For any questions regarding this promotion please contact us at [email protected]

Thank you.

Feedback Score
    NEW MODELS ADDED FOR TMOBILE!

Unlock Blackberry 9900 Bold
    Unlock Blackberry 9810 Torch

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast